:Ch 28: ⌛️

Three Days Later

-Ej POV-

The game was over.

It was all a blur, the ending was so chaotic. Trying to remember everything hurt, it was all a mess. From what I remember, the killing blow was Jeff himself.

Right through her chest, through her heart.

Unrepairable unless replaced.

Not even smiley, me or ann were allowed to try and save her. We were shut out while slender man had gone rogue.

Offender has been attempting to kill jeff but jeff doesn't fight back.

Everyone was speechless as to why he did it.

His reason unknown.

Was it because She lost her memory, she didn't know any of us according to lj and pup. Masky confirming it.

Jeff did go feral over it, he was angry with how unstable she'd gotten.

We didn't want her to be like us, go down a path like us.

So maybe he ended it where she would die blissfully. No memory of us, what we did to her friends, her, or anything else that included us.

Apparently he's now haunted by her voice because he swears he heard his name and saw her eyes held betrayal.

Right now I was slightly lost, sitting on the couch with nothing to do.

I was staring at the wall, thinking about everything. Seedeater came in and laid on the ground by my feet, huffing with sadness as he hasn't been the same since her supposed death.

No one has been the same.

I patted his back and tried to comfort him, her sudden death taking a toll on everyone. BRVR has also disappeared, smile dog protecting jeff after every attempt offenders made on his life.

"Hey.." Jane called softly

I looked back by the kitchen doors and saw her by it.

"Could you help carry scarecrow to her room..?" Jane asked," She..She's asleep.."

"Yeah, it's no problem." I answered

I got up and followed her into the kitchen, scarecrow in a ball on the floor in agony it seemed.

"Her tears.." Scarecrow mumbled," I..can still feel her tears.."

"Her tears?" I whispered

"She use to wipe away y / n ' s tears after she got her freedom but had nightmares of the events." Jane whispered," SC was always there for her, every night."

I remembered that.

It hurt a bit that just one person could cause this much pain and agony but the memories and sacrifices we made for Y/N were deep.

She dug right into our souls and found a sweet comfortable spot to stay in. The same spot now an unbearable void of loneliness and pain.

Jane went to scarecrow and tapped her to make sure she wouldn't flinch or attack us maybe. Jane then looked to me and nodded, stepping forward and picking scarecrow up in my arms.

I left the kitchen with jane behind me, going upstairs and looking for her room.

On our way, jeff had come out of his as smiles whimpered.

"Jeff get some rest, please..!" Smiles urged

Scarecrow gasped as her body trembled in my arms.

"Smiles get him inside!" Jane demanded