:Ch 5: :-(

:~ Tori✨~:

≒≀≓

It was midnight I think as I felt myself slowly waking up due to someone trying to wake me quietly.

I woke myself up and looked to see Offender. 

"Hey sexy." He said a bit upset," It's time..."

I sat up and looked around to see the mattress we put into my new room an a blanket the mally lent me. I saw mally asleep near by, next to the mattress with her arms crossed over the mattress an her head sleeping over it. 

She must've wanted to make sure I fell asleep with ease. 

I got up with a frown as offender picked me up in his tendril. He teleported in back, the backyard of mally's place. There was a small gym nearby an I looked up at offender. 

"Slender made a copy of you to fill in for you." He said," That way no one worries." 

He looked somewhere and I look there too to see an exact copy of me. She came forward an smiled. 

"She was made to know almost everything about you an do everything you would do." Offender said," But she has no information about us or the mansion."

She yawned and looked sleepy like how I was right now.

"Thats a little creepy." I commented

"Yeah, I don't like these things either." He replied

"Why not?" I asked

He looked at me with his head a little tilted. He then looked at the copy of me an turned human.

He put his hands on her hips but she didn't react. He slid his hands down an I felt a bit uncomfortable that she didn't react.

"Because they're never the real thing." He said as he took his hands off

He came over to me and put his hands on my hips where I grabbed his wrists, my face slightly heating up.

He smiled and seemed to have liked that reaction.

"I like the real, not the fake." He said

He took his hands off an I took a moment to relax.

"Well anyways.." Offender said," we should head to the mansion and get things started."

I nodded as the copy went inside and offender turned to the forest. I looked at it and sighed.

'Here we go again...'

  | ¤ <~~> ¤ <~~> ¤ |
<    The Next Day    >
  | ¤ <~~> ¤ <~~> ¤ |

I woke up and found myself in the forest. I sat up with confusion as I looked around and just saw forest.

I got up as the bushes shook and grinny hopped out.

"It's gonna start in a few minutes." Grinny said," good luck."

I smiled at him and then sighed.

"I'll be alright." I said," I'm strong!"

Grinny looked sad as he sat down an his ears flopped down.

"Please survive.." He mumbled

I got on my knees and gave him a sweet smile.

"I'll do more than survive for you grinny." I said softly

He looked sadder as he ran to me, turning human an hugging my waist as he laid down.

His face was buried in my stomach as he hugged me tight, my arms wrapping around him as best as I could. I gave him a few seconds to relax or let out his concern as trender then arrived.