:Ch 23: ლ(́◉౪◉‵ლ)

Persephone POV

Our poor gladiolus flower is under so much pressure, so much pain.

There's something dark rising within her and I don't know if it'll be her doom or her uprise. Not to mention Zeus who has forced the sisters of fate out of their sacred temple to watch the games.

Slender man looks absolutely filled with anguish, regret, morality.

I've never seen him with such emotion, even for a creature with no facial features.

"Zeus, give the mortal my bow!" Apollo demanded," It was gifted to her for this purpose, for her battles-"

"No, she isn't allowed to use our help." Zeus denied

"It isn't help if-"

"Enough!" Zeus demanded," she gets no help, whatsoever!"

"She does still have her one free favor for winning the last games." My beloved Hades intervened," she could call upon the bow whenever she pleases."

"She won't use it for a bow." Clotho scoffed

"That implies that she will use it at some point." Hades added

"What for?" Eros asked

"Please do tell, Sisters." Aries joined, curious

The sisters were sat together, arms crossed as they watched the girl. The three looked at each other and gave their last look towards her.

"Their Doom."

Y/N POV

Me an offender have just been talking, the night feeling like it'd never end at this point.

"Hey.." Offender said softly," you should get some rest."

"But who will protect them..." I asked as I kept an eye over the others

"I will." Offender said," and so will the minotaurs."

I hummed a bit to that as I was sure, but my eyes weren't obeying my will to stay up.

"Just like in the cave.." I yawned," from last year..."

I grew tired quickly, my body feeling light and empty as if it had been forced upon me to sleep. I wasn't sure if I had fallen or offender put me down, just that I was done for the night...

| ¤ <~~> ¤ <~~> ¤ |
< The Next Day >
| ¤ <~~> ¤ <~~> ¤ |

I woke up, the peace of birds chirping and leaves lightly crunching was a treat I adored. I felt so calm and relaxed, my body comfortable wherever it was.

'Get up!'

A raging headache exploded within my head as my eyes were now wide. I quickly grabbed my bow but noticed how slow everyone else was.

I saw the danger and shot it with my bow, everyone seeming to catch up with me and noticing.

"What the-?!"

"How did you-"

"We have a bigger problem!" Tori interrupted

Whatever this timer creature was came back and seemed to have some backup hands or tendrils due to how it tried to grab tony.

Zill, tony, and greg got ready behind us while me, darla and tori were ready to attack.

The minotaurs were gone though as I analyzed the playing field of our battle. Thats till I realized that jerry was missing.