:Ch 7: ο(=•ω<=)ρ⌒☆

Actually-

Y'all idk whats wrong with wattpad but it keeps unpublishing this ch so sorry for the notifs.
<~~~>

Y/N POV

I was slowly waking up as I groaned to the pain in my head. A headache.

"Brainy!" Lj softly said, worried

I opened my eyes and looked around to see it was dark, nighttime, and I saw pinky, offender, lj and candy around a campfire. BRVR was next to me cuddled up into my stomach.

I dropped my head with a heavy sigh as I felt a bit cocky.

"Hole's are so funny-"

"Knock her out again-"

"No!" lj, candy and pinky said in unison

I chuckled lightly as I stared up at the stars and dim moon. I then sat up and stretched a bit, looking for my weapons as I got on my feet.

Brvr climbed up to my shoulder as I saw my stuff by a tree, neatly placed until needed. I went an armed myself with my knife and then put my pouch of arrows on my hip.

I looked around and then heard a flare go off.

I quickly looked up in the sky as I saw a purple glow, but couldn't see where it was at. I gasped as I quickly hopped up an climbed the tree quickly.

I got to the top and saw the purple flare two biomes away.

Purple Flares meant A Cabin Was Found. I took note of the direction as I quickly went down and jumped off once I was close enough. I picked up my bow an backpack an then ran off quickly into that direction.

I entered a biome of blood stains and destroyed tree's. I ran through as jeff came out, but I didn't have time. I body slammed him and then rolled forward, sending him flying and crashing into a tree.

A green flare went off as I ran back on the same course and got out of the biome. I ran into another and saw toys and buttons everywhere. Strings and fluff littering the ground.

I knew it was jason the toy maker so I prepared for the toys to come to life, to which as if on cue they came to life. I used my bow to smack them away as I tossed off my backpack an took out matches.

I grabbed bug spray as I lit a match and set the dolls a flame.

"Holy fuck-"

I stopped as I grabbed my bow an quickly shot at jason, making him slightly run as he came back to fight me.

I avoided the red wind up mice he sent at me as his snake, Mr Glutton came at me. I threatened to burn him an jason pulled him back.

I dodged the explosions of his wind up red mouse's as I then shot an arrow at him an it hit his thigh. I got to him an kicked him back as I then ran off back to my target as fast as possible.

I saw a green glow as my shadow was surrounded by the green. I made it out of the biome an saw regular forest. I continued forward an found the cabin, a purple flare going off.

I smiled as I ran toward it and burst through the door.

I was breathing heavily as I looked inside and tried to find any sign of the others. I dropped my things and looked around, looking for a clue or anything- Just something!!

I then heard a door open and I turned around quickly to see tony.

I froze for a moment as he looked shocked.

"Y/N-"

I ran to him and hugged him.

"You're alive.." I said relieved