➪ 𝓽𝔀𝓸

[mature content. Everything was consensual.]

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ•

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ•

"I'm just saying," Blaise tosses another tissue on the floor, his nose clogged. "If you're that paranoid, keep a close eye on her."

I rolled my eyes- there was no way I'd 'keep an eye' on Marilyn. Thank god Theodore wasn't here yet, I'd be dead for even thinking about this. But I can't stop thinking about sleeping with her- I'm so afraid I got her pregnant.

An odd thought popped up in my head- I'd be ruining her future if I did. But why did I care about her future? Why do I keep stressing over this?

Because she's the only girl I haven't pulled out on. "No, I'm just being paranoid. I gave her a potion- i think? No, I did."

Blaise rolled his eyes, "Make up your mind, ferret boy."

I scoffed, "Don't ever call me that again." I opened the door and walked out, only to hear a loud, horrified scream.

I instantly recognized it as Pansy Parkinson, and me and Blaise exchanged looks before both walking out of our dorm and into the common room. Of course, Pansy Parkinson was wide eyed coming out of the girls dormitory, Marilyn right behind her before Pansy tackled me to the ground.

"What the fu-!"

She slapped me across the face, "You idiot!"

"Pansy," Marilyn tried to pull her off of me, and I stood up, fixing my shirt harshly. "Please don't."

Marilyn's voice was the only thing that seemed to snap me out of the anger I felt for Parkinson. Her eyes were pleading pansy to not say anything, and I raised my eyebrow.

"What the fuck did you tell her?" I gritted out towards Marilyn, her eyes snapping to me with the same anger I held. "Aw, did you tell her how I hurt your feelings with potter?"

My mind went back to a few days ago when I told potter about us sleeping together, and how the look on his face twisted with disgust towards Marilyn. I felt satisfied after that, especially after seeing the way it hurt Marilyn. But she'd never admit and it pisses me off.

I want her to hurt, I want her to cry because I've never seen her cry before.

She shook her head, "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Whose to say I didn't tell her about the way you go cry to Astoria when you get all upset."

Pansy's head snapped towards me, "Astoria? You told me you stopped talking to her."

"Get out," I looked at Pansy, and then Blaise. They quickly got the hint, but all I could do is stare at Marilyn. She makes me so infuriated, it's like one look at her and she's the last person on the planet I'd ever touch.