➪ 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Mᴀʀɪʟʏɴ Nᴏᴛᴛ •

Mᴀʀɪʟʏɴ Nᴏᴛᴛ •

"Anybody have the homework for potions?" Pansy asked as she sat down at the table, her hands on her hips. "I'm about to fail, I give up."

I shook my head with a chuckle, "I do, we can go to my dorm after dinner."

Theo was practicing a spell on his milkshake, and i watched it blow up in his face. I giggled, he glared at me. "Fuck off, you know how good this milkshake was? Great."

Another laugh left my lips, feeling Elliot take a seat beside me. My mood kinda of fell, he's been a little off lately. Always wanted to touch me, and it makes me uncomfortable.

Especially when he try's to touch my stomach, I slapped him in the face once.

I haven't seen Draco in a month and three weeks now, I'm a little worried. He doesn't hang out with us anymore, Theo said he just wanted space.

But why should I be worried? He brought up my dead mother and me being raped, I don't think he meant to say it, but he did. And I haven't talked to Theodore about telling Draco that, but I feel like I should just bitch him out. 

Elliot put his arm around me, I kind of pushed it off and it seemed to make him upset. I kept eating, because lately thats all I can do, is eat. I'm sitting in one of Theos sweaters again, because it's big, and it makes it easier to hide my bump thats been growing a lot. It gets hard though, when it starts hurting. All I want is Draco.

The doors to the great hall opened, my stomach dropped.

Draco, who walked in with Neville who was holding a book while Draco pointed at something in it, sat at a table by themselves. That's not what caught my eyes. His face was all bruised and red, and he looked like he'd been crying. He was also wearing a long T—shirt and some jeans. I'd never seen him in jeans, or anything thats not a black suit, actually.

I watched him talk to Neville, a small smile on his face. My heart shattered all over again.

"What the fuck happened to him?" I asked out loud, looking at everybody around my table.

Pansy looked confused until she turned around, and she let out a gasp. "What the fuck happened to him?"

I looked at Elliot, who held a proud smirk on his face and I threw his arm off of me. "What'd you do?!"

He looked down at me, and smiled again. I wanted to slap his face off. "He said you and your baby could die. I wasn't gonna just gonna let him say that." He tried to wrap his arm around me again, and I slapped him.

Draco wouldn't say that. He wouldn't. Why would he if he wanted to be in the baby's life?

Theodore however, wasn't having it. He stood up, along with Blaise and Pansy and I felt like I was about to have a heart attack. "Stop just— stop!" I stood up too, my chest pounding.