➪ 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

[TW, mentions of rape.]

Mᴀʀɪʟʏɴ Nᴏᴛᴛ•

Mᴀʀɪʟʏɴ Nᴏᴛᴛ

I tried to reach the bathroom handle, but I couldn't stand.

My muscles felt weak, my entire was left to shake on the floor. I was bare, I was naked at the age of 14 and I couldn't understand why. I couldn't understand why someone would do this to a person.

But what I really couldn't figure out, is why a father would do this to his daughter.

Everything hurt, tears were staining my cheeks while I cried harder. Between my legs ached, it hurt like I've never been hurt before. I was trying to go pee, I was trying but I couldn't get up. My legs felt helpless, I'd kicked and I'd screamed and I'd shouted but he silenced the room. Theo couldn't hear me.

Footsteps approached me, and for a moment, everything in my body stilled. Was he coming back? My eyes welled up with fresh tears, a chant of the word 'No' leaving my lips.

"Marilyn?"

A sob left my lips when I heard my brothers voice, feeling a blanket wrap around me and cover me up. He was crouched down, pulling me to his chest and for a moment, I tried to fight against him. I actually hit his chest because I was scared to be touched.

"Marilyn stop," he cried for the fourth time. "I'm your brother, I'm not gonna hurt you."

And he was supposed to be my father.

I gave up, my arms going weak. Another heart wrenching sound left my lips and I could hardly open my eyes. He took everything from me.

"He— he raped you, didn't he?" His voice was a mere whisper, and I started crying harder into his neck. "Oh god oh— oh my god," he picked me up, "Okay— okay I'm— I'm gonna run a bath okay? Get you cleaned up and then— then— I don't know—"

"Don't leave me," I whispered, fighting off more tears. I hadn't cried this long in years. I held onto him while he kept the blanket wrapped around me, "We— we can shut the curtains. I just— Theo, don't l—leave me."

"Im not I'm not I— Marilyn what do we do? Do we tell someone?" He brought me into the bathroom, "How—"

"He said—" I couldn't even speak, I was still choking on my own tears. I took an intake of breath, "He said he'd do it worse if I told anybody. Please, Theo you can't let him know that you know."

He nodded his head, turning on some bath water. "He's a sick bastard. He's so sick I—"

"This stays between us." I looked at him through my eyes, "You don't ever tell anybody, understand? Even if it happens again. Let me tell somebody. Do yo swear?"

He shook his head, "I swear. I'd never do that to you."

I gripped the edge of the sink tighter, my head down.

How could he? Theodore's the only person to see me cry besides Draco, he saw how traumatized I was that day, and many times after that when he found me like that. And he told the one person I didn't want to know at the time. It was my story to tell. It was my experience.

So why'd he do it? He promised me he wouldn't. He swore.

It took me so long to let someone else besides him touch me, until I met Harry. He seemed so gentle and sweet, and I'd only slept with him once. And I told him to stop because I didn't like it. Thankfully, he did. But then he cheated on me.

And Draco— he never managed to make me feel like that. I didn't tell him to stop once when we slept together. My father took my virginity, and I'll never forget it. But Draco seemed to make things feel okay.

I feel horrible about what happened yesterday.

Which is why I'm standing outside of his dorm now, leaving the bathroom to come see him. I knocked first, but I didn't hear anything on the other side. Instead I pressed my ear on the door and heard the shower running.

I opened the door without hesitation, and waited on his bed. 20 minutes later and I was passed out until arms were wrapped around me and trying to sit me up. My eyes fluttered open, my back now laying on a familiar chest, and I sighed contently.

"Draco," I turned around, and sat up, only to be pulled back down by my thighs. "Draco I need to say I'm sorry. I am and— and I don't know if you're mad at me or not—"

"I'm not mad at you, Love." He spoke quietly, softly rubbing his hands over my stomach. "I was never mad. You had a point I just— I missed you."

His body was warm, and I practically snuggled into his chest more. "I was just over thinking. I hate that i do I just— I don't know."

He leaned down and kissed the top of my forehead, butterflies erupting in my stomach. "You don't need to apologize."

I cleared my throat, "Can I ask you a question?"

He nodded, "Of course. But if you're gonna ask if I have anymore boxers for you to wear it's gonna be a no. You've taken all of them, I only have three left."

I giggled quietly, "No it's— it's not that. It's a serious question, Draco."

He tilted my head up, "What's wrong?"

I pulled my head back down, embarrassment washing over my face. "When did Theodore tell you I was— r..raped?"

He was silent for a while, until he stopped rubbing my stomach. "Christmas break."

My heart sunk, he even knew I was pregnant and still told him. "Oh."

"Marilyn I— I know I was stupid that night. It's my fault we're in this situation but.." he shifted my body on top of his, my legs straddling him. He put his palm on my cheek, rubbing it gently. "But I'm never gonna let him touch you again, understand? Not you, or my family."

I wanted to cry, I wanted to hold him, I wanted to scream my lungs out. Why had we never gotten along before? Why couldn't I be his before I was Harry's.

"Draco I lo—"

His dorm door busted open, my body jolting forward while he gripped the back of my thighs and held onto me.

At the entrance, Theodore stood there.