➪ 𝓼𝓲𝔁

[mature content.]

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ•

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ•

I sat in the common room, a random girl on my lap while I pushed the beer bottle onto my lips again.

Party's we're hardly ever something I gave attention too, but right now I could care less. My hand gripped onto the girls ass, it still didn't feel right.

I fucking hate Marilyn.

I fucking hate the way I feel every girls body and when I realize it feels nothing like hers, I get angry.

My hands shoved the girl off of me, searching the crowd for her. I threw the beer bottle away, finally catching a glimpse of someone in a black skin tight dress. That was Marilyn.

My pants grew tighter as I watched her walk back towards pansy, her curves prominent as the dress hugged her like a second skin. Fuck. Why does she have to wear something like that? Why would she show up here wearing that when she knows it'll attract boys.

Much less the way Potter was staring at her right now.

"Hey bro," Theo patted my shoulder, "Who are you staring at?"

Blaise started to laugh, i side eyed him, and turned around. "Nobody."

But when I turned around, a curly headed Ravenclaw was beside Marilyn and Pansy, his eyes scanning Marilyn's body. She was so oblivious, and it made my knees feel weak when he whispered something in her ear and she giggled.

"Draco," I could practically feel Blaise's eyeroll, "Just go talk to her."

Yeah, okay. Talk to somebody I hate- think I hate.

I can't even keep up with it anymore, not with the way she was looking right now. Her curls were pinned back and I hated it, I wanted them down and messy. She was wearing heels and I hated it, her lips looked so plump and kissable right now and I hated it. Im started to hate everything on her, but not her.

When the guy slid his hand around her waist, that was my last straw. I had a clear shot to walk towards them, until Potter had to block my way. He looked up at me angry, his fists balled up.

His eye twitched, "Where's Marilyn at."

"Why do you need to talk to her?" I raised my eyebrow at him, still trying to see Marilyn and that guy. "Hurry the fuck up potter."

"Because I need to talk to her, I really screwed up the other night," he held a guilty face, one that made me want to rearrange his face. "She just made me so angry and- and I lashed out-"

I took a step towards him, "What the fuck did you do to her."

He cowered down, "I-"

But I tuned out as soon as I could see Marilyn again. My throat felt like it was closing in, her lips were locked on his, Pansy no longer by them. Why do I feel like this? Why is she kissing him? I pushed past potter, my steps heavy.