➪ 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇

TW, sexual assault.

ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴍᴀʟғᴏʏ•

ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴍᴀʟғᴏʏ•

She hadn't come out of her dorm in four days.

Marilyn, who's a top ravenclaw, never misses classes. Not for anything. She's always been a step ahead of me, and I've always hated it. Yet right now, all I want her to do is walk into potions class and say all of this was a dream. She was here for the past four days.

But, she wasn't.

And then it's like a switch in my mind, why do I care? I don't. She can screw herself for all I care, I don't care what happens to her.

Pansy rose her eyebrow at me, "What's your problem?"

"My problem?"

"You're not listening to me, Draco." She huffed, her grip tightening on her book. "If you don't understand this, you'll fail."

I looked around the library, making sure nobody was listening. Nobody would catch me dead asking this except for Parkinson. "Where's Nott. She hadn't shown up for classes in four days."

Her eyes narrowed, "Thats none of your business."

The door to the library opened, Astoria walking in with a couple of her friends. My head went spinning for a second, I could've swore the brunette looked exactly like Marilyn. And for some reason, it made Astoria think I was looking at her.

I wasn't even thinking about her.

And I hated it.

She walked over to me and Pansy, an angered look on Pansy's faces. "Hi Draco," Astoria sat down next to me, pressing her elbows on the table to make her chest push up in her shirt. She looked Pansy up and down, "Parkinson."

"What do you want?" I asked her, leaning back in my seat.

"What are you doing tonight?"

"If you want to hook up just say that. I have studies right now, Astoria." I narrowed my eyes, Pansy scoffing.

Astoria giggled, rubbing her hand down my arm, and I would've turned her down if she hadn't wanted to hookup. I've thought about dating Astoria, but she's too clingy. Too dramatic. I don't have time for someone like her, she's not who I want.

Her lips smiled, "Of course. I'll meet you in your dorm at 7."

She got up and strutted out, leaving me looking at Pansy who looked at me like I just broke her heart.

"What?"

She shook her head disappointedly, "Your life's going to change Malfoy when the time comes for you to figure it out, and when you do, I won't feel sorry for you."

-

My hands gripped her hips, her waist straddling me.

Astorias lips were attached to mine, my hand gripping her throat as she grinded herself on top of me. But I was so fucking angry. Astoria wasn't doing something right. She wasn't getting me hard.