➪ 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

Mature content, everything was consensual.

Mᴀʀɪʟʏɴ Nᴏᴛᴛ•

Mᴀʀɪʟʏɴ Nᴏᴛᴛ•

"Hey! Give me that back!" Pansy lunged over the table to Theodore, grabbing her little bag of tampons back from him.

He crossed his arms, "I'm curious. What do they look like?"

Draco scoffed, eating some more sweet potatoes. "Thats disgusting, Theo. Why would you ask that at the dinner table?"

I shook my head, eating another green bean. "I agree. Much less pull them out of her bag when we're eating."

My leg bounced under the table, and I kept eating my dinner. My stomach was surprisingly holding down food and I wasn't gonna miss the opportunity.

The great hall went silent when dumbledore started talking, something about new students. I wasn't really paying attention, I was too busy paying attention to the way Draco smiled and laughed when Theodore started to play with his food. Draco was beautiful, thats for sure.

I stopped staring when the great hall doors opened and two people walked in that I'd never seen. The new kids. Who transfers in the middle of the year? It's almost Christmas, we have our big tests coming up soon.

A boy and a girl walk in, they looked like twins. The girl was about my height, maybe 5'4 with blonde curled hair and you didn't even have to look at her eyes to know they were blue. My face scrunched up when I looked at Draco, he was looking at her too. Is this what jealousy felt like?

"New boys kinda hot," Pansy muttered to me, Draco's head finally snapping back to us.

I didn't have to look up to know he was waiting for my response, and I don't think I'd like to piss him off any further so I kept my head down and shrugged my shoulders.

Theodore turned back around too, "That new girl has so many piercings, and she could try some deodorant."

I giggled, but when I connected eyes to the girl, she stared me down. I gulped, looked at the boy who was staring at some other girls and I'd be lying if I said he wasn't attractive.

Draco kicked me under the table lightly.

I looked up at him, narrowing my eyes into slits. "What?"

He seemed pissed off- is he always pissed off?

We all turned our heads to see what house the new people got sorted in, and of course, they got sorted in Ravenclaw. There's names were Evelyn and James Foster. I prayed they made friends with someone else in another house because I don't want them to sit here.

I'm a Ravenclaw, but I sit at the slytherin table because I don't really talk to anybody at that table. I hoped that would be the case with Evelyn with the way she was eyeing Draco down right now.