➪ 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

[this book only has 6 chapters left </3]

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ•

"DRACO!!" I jumped, the egg falling on the floor and cracking, my stomach lunged in my throat. "GET IN HERE!"

I ran so fast I nearly slipped on my ass with my socks on, until I couldn't stop fast enough and ran straight into the bathroom door.

"Fuck," I cursed, opening the door and busting in there with every single worry in my body. Did her water break? She's 8 and a half months pregnant, and our doctor told us it could happen any minute now. "What is it, baby?"

I watched Marilyn sit up in the bath tub, her hair curling even more when it's wet. "Can you grab my water bottle please? I didn't want to get up."

I breathed, grabbing at my shirt. Fucking hell. "Y—yeah, sure." I handed her the water bottle off of the counter, "Dinners almost done. Are you sure you don't want anything else?"

"Mmm, nope. I'm good now," she put the water on the side of the tub, "I'm ready to go to sleep. Avalon is kicking, and I'm exhausted."

Avalon is what we decided to name the baby, it's a girl. My mom was beyond excited, she was practically squeezing the life out of Marilyn. I continued to cook the eggs that Marilyn wanted, along with some cut up fruits. She wanted honey drizzled on the fruits— I didn't question it.

I cleaned up the egg I dropped when she practically hurled her lungs out for me, when a knock sounded on the door. I rolled my eyes, putting the eggs on a plate and turning off the stove, the kitchen in her dorm slightly smoky.

I opened the door, only to be met with Evelyn.

My throat lodged in the pit of my stomach, "Draco, hi. I knew I'd find you here, we haven't spoke in—"

"Ohhh shit," Marilyn opened the bathroom door, steam coming out of it with a towel around her hair and one around her body, her bump making the towel have a slit down the side where her bare skin was showing. "Long time no see, bitch."

It was very clear that she didn't like Evelyn, and I didn't mind at all.

Evelyn rose her eyebrows, "I'm sorry, who are you?"

Marilyn opened the container of lotion, not even phased that her pussy was practically on display because of her bump. "What are you, fucking dumb? You clearly 'knew where to find him', and I don't want you to look at him. Go away."

I went to shut the door, and I swear it was closed, but then she pushed it back open, and I could tell Marilyn was about to lose her shit. "I don't understand— I thought everybody said you weren't carrying his child. What kind of a mother are you to be embarrassed of her child?"

I grabbed a pair of underwear and some of Marilyn's shorts, watching her stuff her face with scrambled eggs, just laughing at Evelyn. Slowly, I bent down and slid the panties onto her, and then the shorts, relieved that Evelyn couldn't see anymore of her body.

"You're so funny," Marilyn laughed, setting her plate down. She walked over to the door way, and leaned against it, "Aren't you the girl who said you could give him an 'heir'?" She laughed again, "Looks like I beat you to it. If you push my door open again, it won't be pretty." I don't doubt it, I'm terrified of her when she's pregnant.

She slammed the door again, this time locking it, and she turned around huffing.

"You handled that better than I expected you too," I chuckled, "I know you want to rip her hair out."

She grabbed her food again, "I want to rip her eyes out too for checking you out." I started to clean the kitchen, "You know you're not going anywhere, right? I'll chop your balls off, you dare leave me and this baby alone—"

"Darling, we've talked about this." I grabbed the package off the counter, "Theodore dropped off another package."

I handed it to her, watching the way her eyes scan over it with emotion flooding them. She loves her brother, but I don't think she's ready to forgive him. He told me something I wish I could've heard from her mouth, that way she wouldn't have to go through what she is with Theo. He didn't have the intent to hurt her, but she told me he promised.

"Draco."

"Yes, Love?"

"D—Draco.."

I turned around, worry lacing through my entire body when I saw her standing there, not doing anything. "Baby, what happened?"

She suddenly burst into tears, "My—my water," she choked up, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay, it's okay. I'll just go grab it out of the bathroom okay? It's ok— please don't cry," she just cried harder.

Shaking her head, she pushed her legs together. "Draco, not my fucking water bottle. My water! My labor water! The—"

"Oh FUCK—"

My heart pounded in my chest and by the time I had gotten her dressed, she was still crying, and I had to get a bag ready. I grabbed my wand, handed her a potion to take for apparition, and I sent out my patronus to my mother, letting her know it's happening.

She gripped onto me, "I'm scared. I didn't think it would come this fast, Draco—"

"I know, Love." I kissed her forehead, sliding a hand around her waist, "But I know you can do it, okay? Just think about Avalon, it'll be so worth it."

She sniffled, "Okay, I'm ready." I went to mumble the spell, but she gripped onto me. "No! Wait just— go get Theo. Please he— he wanted to be here for it so bad."

"Baby, we don't have time for that—"

"Draco, please. He wanted to be there for me," she begged me, with more tears in her eyes.

I sighed, "Okay, I'll be right back."

Theodore was in his room, with Blaise and Pansy and Elliot, none of them expected me to just barge into his dorm. But I didn't have time right now, I told them what was happening and told them she only asked for Theodore.

I didn't miss the way Elliot clenched his jaw, and I would've punched him, but I didn't care anymore. Theo was rushing to my dorm with me, opening my door and grabbing my wand.

"Hold on, okay?"

We held onto each other, and apparated to St. Mungos, my mother already here with a smile on her face as we entered the hospital.