🍪 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩: 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 🍪

🍪

◤     Yandere Baker x Reader     ◢

🍪

Ever since the bakery has been rising, you've never had a chance to hang out with your friends. You've been trying to, but your boss keeps telling you to work overnight, because everybody's shifts were finished. Yours literally finishes the same time with almost everyone else, but it looks like the owner wanted to add a little bit more hours to your payment. He luckily helps you, but who would want fresh-baked cookies at 11 pm? You hated it, really, but at least you get extra payment.

You just don't understand why he chose you. You're not as good at him when it comes to a baking competition, and definitely not as good as your other baking co-workers. You disliked how he always chose you as if he hated you.

But that was the opposite. Your boss actually loves you. Loves you so much that he was willingly to have you trust him whenever you get tired.

One day, you were so tired, you had to take a seat to lay your arms and head on the table after the late-night shift ended. You heard the low chuckle from your boss as he cleans up the last bits.

"You've worked hard today after we had so many customers," the boss says as he walks up to you, "Here, have some cookies. They're freshly baked, and I'm sure you would need them after not eating for many hours."

You raise your tired head to smell and see the good cookies in front of you as your boss sits down in front of you.

"Thank you, Mr. Dan, but I don't think I-

"C'mon, just eat at least one. I'm sure you need it after this tiring day."

Not wanting to argue with the male, you take the cookie out of the bowl. You begin to bite at the cookie, unconscious that your boss was focused on your every move. He was smiling at the corner of his lips as he watches you start to get sleepier by the minute.

You knew there was something in the cookie. It tasted... unusual, so you tried to get up, but the combination of the drugs in the cookie and your tiredness wasn't helping. You fell on the floor as you tried to stay focus on what you were doing. You heard a devious chuckle and a screeching chair as you tried to get up from the floor.

"Ur...what you put in this...?" you mumble.

You felt your chin lifted up as a blurry vision of Mr. Dan was in front of you. He was smirking right in front of you, crouching, and dominate over the shadows.

"A few sleeping pills. You need the rest, honey. You've been working so hard," Mr. Dan says.

"What...?" you used the wall to keep you standing up, "Why are you doing this?"

"Don't worry about that. You're in my hands. I've seen how tired you've been for the last few days, honey. A ruined sleeping schedule, such homework, and also adding working hours," Mr. Dan continues, "But I promise you'll feel better. The drug will kick in about 6 or 7 minutes later."