👑 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐈: 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬👑

👑

◤     Yandere Sibling Princes x Reader     ◢

👑

It was told that every woman had to come to the masquerade ball at a certain night with the most beautiful dress they could afford, so the eldest prince could choose the woman he desires. You wanted to decline the offer since you had to take care of your brother for another worknight shift, but it was an order from the kingdom you live. You sighed as the only beautiful dress you afford was your mother's wedding dress, and you swore you wouldn't wear it until you found the one.

Your boss, whom you love as much as a mother's daughter, helped you get ready for the ball as she was also going to take care of your brother until midnight. She was the one who gave you a home when your parents ran away from life with suicide. You were very sad when you found out about the tragedy, but it just meant that you had to become the best role model for your brother to turn out to be a better model for others. It was very hard work, but it was definitely going to be worth it.

With the finishing touches of light makeup, you find yourself in the mirror with the thin dress. The white fabric was translucent from the bottom as it only shows from your sleeves and lower skirt. Your body had to be covered due to appropriate works. You chose to put your hair up with a small, professional bun, and a single necklace your mother had at her wedding day. The mask you made was simple. It contained the feathers of an owl, and the sparkle of a special ingredient you accidentally made when you were practicing on making better solid colors to last longer than make it look faded. You really do like how it turned out.

When you arrived at your kingdom's palace, you were amazed by how huge it was. You knew it was huge since you could see a good view of it at the edge of the kingdom, but you never knew it was this huge. You stepped inside the royal family's home with your white leathered shoes your mother used to wear on special occasions. As you did, you saw girls who had better or worse gowns than you.

You walk down the stairs as you still find the ballroom so beautifully elegant. At the last step, you tripped, because you were so focused at how ethereal the ball looked. It was definitely beyond your imagination. Luckily, a man with hazelnut hair that had a navy-blue silk coat on top of a silver-white shirt. His mask had the same colors with the outer-edged design that had golden-colored leaves and branches. The inner was the same as the coat's colorization.

You stand up correctly with a nervous chuckle, still feeling the gaze the masked man has given you.

"Thank you with such gratitude," you properly say.

"Of course. I would never let an angel fall," he raises your hand he still held on and kisses it, making you blush.

"A-Ah, thank you for the compliment," you take your hand back.

"May I ask your name?"

"I'd rather not say."

"Well, every angel has a name. I just wanted to know the special one I caught."