🍽️ 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲: 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫 🍽️

🍽️

◤     Yandere Butler x Reader     ◢

◤     Warning: Animal Corpses     ◢

🍽️

"You seem tired, my Lady," your butler says, "Do you want to have air?"

You have been working on complains about this certain worker, because she just couldn't find an answer to her problems for the past 10 minutes and you were getting frustrated by her. Everyone was, but she was your assistant and was the best at it. You would love to fire her, but your father won't let you, even though you are the CEO of his own company now.

"Yeah . . ." you say in guilt, "It's a stressful workout for my brain to handle. Maybe that should work."

"Then let me get your clothes ready."

"No need. I can just be prepared like this."

"My Lady, are you positive in your answer? Your father won't approve of this."

"My father has been too controlling of my life. I need to show him who is in charge now," you say as you stand from your place.

You are the CEO of a fruit company. You have multiple prairies that contained all the fruits in trees. The business was passed down long ago from your great-grandfather and was still in success. You were happy with the results that the company was rapidly growing, but your dad thought you could do better. And adding with the complaining workers and customers, it gave you such a terrible time to focus. Luckily, your friends were there to help you at some times.

Once you went out for a little breather, your butler, Elliot Thawsome, followed right beside you. He was such a gentleman, but that's what butlers are for. You sometimes hated it that he had to follow you everywhere, but you were still thankful that you had someone to be with all your life. After all the years of being together, you two have become close friends and had the small likes of each other.

You and Elliot were 3 years apart, but you two felt like twins. You act like a sibling to him, but you liked him more than that. It was complicated, because your father has always wanted you to be set up with another man who's as rich as him and as old as you. You hated that your father was always greedy for money, but what would you be today without your father? You couldn't just run away, because he controlled almost everything in your life.

As you two walked around the garden, you watched two butterflies dance together in the fresh air. You make a giggling laugh as one touched your nose. Hearing a disgusted grunt, making you turn to Elliot.

"It seems you're still not used to the outside," you laugh.

"You know me too well, my Lady," Elliot says with a smile. It was like he only smiled for you.