🀄 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐈𝐈: 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 🀄

🀄

◤     Yandere Serial Killer x Prince(ss) Reader     ◢

◤   Part II   ◢

◤   Lime   ◢

🀄

Tatsuya hugs you to sleep as you were peacefully unconscious around his arms. Since the man usually leaves his victims in here locked up and him always trying to look out for more 'demons' to kill at night, he only has one bed. He never really sleeps with his victims, knowing that it will only scare them away from their restless night.

He took a look at your face, and he always felt calm every time. It's like you hold his peace with just existence. He loved that affect from you. Who would've known that a killer could ever love a controlled woman? She's too precious to even be real. This is so unfair to him.

He saw that your bloody clothes were wrinkly and that you needed new ones since you would be living with him from now on. Slowly, he lifted your head to lay on the pillow and got up to lock and leave the house to find new clothes for you.

He went into a village where people loved to party at night. He knows that people do that, because he's stolen things from there multiple times to survive and he'll do it again tonight for the sake of his love's clothes.

Could he really be in love? He has intimate feelings for you, but he's never really thought of it. Maybe he is if he even thought of you like that.

He walked into stores and shops with stolen clothes and such things for food for you to cook. He even bought a cookbook just for you to experiment for days and nights until you master the tasteful food, but anything you make will be a delight for Tatsuya. He will always love what you do, even if existing around him.

Once he was finished, he saw a child watch him steal food. He was poor, but he was enough to report him to the police. Tatsuya looks at the boy who was alone at the streets. He walks up to him and kneels down upon him to tell him a deal.

"If I give you an apple and a blanket, will you keep this secret between us?"

He looks at the perfect apple on top of the perfectly folded blanket that Tatsuya holds on the empty hand, his other with a huge basket. He looks at Tatsuya, almost drooling just for the apple, and nods to him. Tatsuya smiles as the boy takes the stolen products out of his hand and pats the boy on the head. He stands up and leaves him be, knowing that he wouldn't tell anyone.

As he walks back home, he finds soldiers that knows he's trying to find him. He quickly takes the chance to calmly escape them. He heard a soldier yell at him, and he soon runs into the woods. 

He hears arrows thrown at him, but he dodges them. Unless he sets them somewhere in the woods safely, he can't fight them back or else the clothes and food would all be dirty. He'll have to choose wisely on this one.