⚰️ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡: 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 ⚰️

⚰️

◤     Yandere Hades x Human Reader     ◢

⚰️

He was looking at his glass that hung around dead air as he stares at the yelling spirits who tried to escape from their never-ending pain. As he did, he calls out his wife.

"Persephone! Get over here!" Hades calls out.

A woman with delicate features like the flowers came out and bows before her husband. 

"Yes? You called me," Persephone says.

"Get me another bottle of wine," he says.

The wife didn't say anything else and moved on into the kitchen. As she did, she sighs out of despair until she sees a human. She drops the bottle and gasp, but the human soon puts her finger up her lips to tell Persephone to not reveal her to Hades.

"What happened?"

"I-I'm sorry! I-I dropped a bottle! I-I'll clean it up!" Persephone still stares at the smiling human, mouthing a 'thank you.'

"Just get me another bottle! You can clean it up after you give it to me!" he says.

Once Persephone gets another bottle and gives it to Hades, he could tell that his wife was worried. He finds a scratch of blood on her fingertip as she pulls away from her husband's hands. He grabs her hand, making the wife gasp silently. He looks at the dripping blood find a small river on her palm.

"Did this happen from the bottle?" he stares at it.

Persephone nods, afraid to make eye contact.

"Look and answer me," he says.

Persephone looks at Hades as he glares at his wife.

"Y-Yes," the wife responded, "I'm s-sorry. I didn't realize it was t-there until you p-pointed out. I'll get it cleaned as soon as possible-

"What are you hiding?" he interrupts disturbingly.

"N-Nothing!"

"You get frantic and stumble your words when you lie, so tell me, what is it that you're hiding from me?"

"I-I promise you! T-There's nothing!" she says, "I-It must be the p-pain from my fingertips that is disturbing me."

He looks at her eyes to see if she lies and soon let's go of the wrist of his wife. He takes the bottle by force as he pours more into his glass wine.

"Fine. You may leave me."

Persephone nods as she quickly goes back into the kitchen. When she came back, she found the floor clean from glass and wine odor. She finds that the human has put the broken bottle in the garbage. She rushes to the human's side as she puts her hands on her shoulder.