🍗 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚: 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐃. 𝐋𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 🍗

🍗

◤     Yandere Luffy x Reader     ◢

🍗

"Tell me you're joking, Y/n?" Luffy asks.

Ever since Luffy made a group of Pirates, you wanted to get out of it. But even though you hated to be here, you were his best friend and best friends always support each other, even if it means to take terrible sacrifices. You were the only one he could only stay serious around, so you guess that if he wanted to take his part of his dream to be serious, you'd have to stay. You couldn't handle it anymore since the voyage of Luffy's dream was getting more extreme and as a little wimp you are, you wanted to stay out of it.

But with every person who was joining in the Straw Hat, You noticed he became a bit too protective for you. It only started with small remarks into aggressive demands for the members. You didn't like it, but he was only telling you that it was for you to be safe from harm since you are his last memory of his childhood. You didn't know what that meant since he was such a quirky boy, so you let it slide, but it just kept on getting worse.

Right now, you were talking to Luffy about this, and he just laughing after. He realized you weren't laughing as well, so he asked your remark.

You sigh, nodding.

"Yes, Luffy. I know it's going to suck, but I'm not even that important to the group. Everyone here is so supportive and has an ability or talent while I'm at the way," you begin, "I don't even do anything. Besides, I have dreams of my own to be set as well."

"Please tell me you're not serious about this, Y/n," Luffy starts, "We need you! I need you as much as everyone here! I can't have you leaving me!"

"Luffy, I appreciate your effort of trying to change my mind, but-

"No! I can't let you leave!" Luffy rages.

This is the first time in ever he starts to get severely mad since Ace died. He held the same eyes when Ace died, fists balled up as a huge frown was made as well as his eyebrows hung above his eyes. At that moment, you should've just ran away with a left note instead of talking this with Luffy.

Because at the moment, Luffy gripped onto both of your wrists as he held you down on the wall. You were scared and trembling as your expression turned upside down. Just as he was about the punch your face, he punched the wall, making a cracking dent and a terrified you beside it. Your expression softened as you saw the shadow of his face and tears fall on the floor. You hated seeing your best friend heartbroken, but never have you seen Luffy this raged heartbroken.

But he's becoming possessive with me again.

You were scared to speak up, but you had to, because you knew that neither one of you wouldn't say anything.