🦋 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐥 🦋

🦋

◤     Yandere Camilo Madrigal x Reader     ◢

◤     Disney's "Encanto" Crack Special     ◢

🦋

You were leaning a bit as you watched your crush help his grandfather take the hay out. You weren't sure if you should take to him or not. You were always a shy girl and compared to him, he was quite popular. You had to make a move or else another girl would probably take that place.

You had a small gift. It wasn't too special. You had a small succulent plant, and even though you could've asked one from Isabel from the Madrigal family, you wanted this one to be special. It was small, a beginner, but it was slowly growing, and since your crush always wanted a plant, you thought this would be a pretty nice present for him. Besides, you owe him one after that disastrous accident when you bumped into him and made the tools fall. You guessed that was the time you started to fall in love with him. He asked you if you were okay, and instantly, you felt cheeks rise at that moment.

As you take a deep breath, you look at the small pot and back to the boy. Taking a step, someone had startled you.

"Ooh~ what's that for?"

"Agh!" you almost broke the plant, "O-Oh! Camilo Madrigal! W-What brings you here?"

You lean your elbow on the cement wall, slipping, but getting back to the normal weird pose you made. He leans against the wall with crossed arms and had a quirky curious face.

You and Camilo were never really friends and wouldn't even have a conversation unless necessary to. So, you were very curious why he would sneak up at you.

"I was only walking around and suddenly find you peaking around to something, so now I'm curious," Camilo gets closer to you to see what you were peaking at, but you push him away from what you were looking at. Too bad Camilo found out sooner than you thought.

"Oh, that doofus? Really? Doesn't he have like a lot of other girls who- ow!"

"Shut up, will you?" you say, putting your hand over his mouth, "C'mon, will you ever let a girl like me live?"

Camilo laughs as he pats your head as if you were a child, since you act quite clumsy at some points.

"Bold of you to assume I'll let you live by yourself," he says, "Now, where were we? Oh, yeah! Are you going to confess to him?"

"C-Confess?!" you gasp, "You're crazy to think I'm going to do that right now!"

"Ah, you sound just like primos Isabela. No wonder why I'm fond of you."

You roll your eyes as you walk away from him.

"Woah, where are you going?"

"Well, since another plan didn't work out, I might as well go home."