🔇 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: 𝐌𝐮𝐭𝐞 🔇

🔇

◤     Yandere Mute x Reader     ◢

◤   "Insert" = Talking

"Insert" = Sign Language   ◢

🔇

Ever since his father slit his throat, he's always been a mute. His messed up vocal cords only gave him moments to speak in a whispering tone. Instead of speaking, he wrote with paper and pencil or if anyone could, he could do sign language. Sign language was so much easier for him, but no one knew how to do it, even though sign language was an international language that you didn't have to explain in a different language.

But when you greeted him as his first and only friend, he was overexcited. At first, you didn't understand him at first, but soon found out when he was a mute. You thought he was deaf at first, but after speaking to him, he understood and introduced himself in a written notebook full of words you could read. You found him very entertaining when he made short and funny sketches. So, when you taught yourself in secret how to do sign language, he was overwhelmed in excitement, the same way he first had his first friend.

You were in your best friend's room as you wait for him to get to good treats. You two were having a study sleepover. Both of your parents are good friends with his, so they didn't mind asking from each other. His mom introduced herself to yours, because she was so grateful that her son actually found a friend to talk to. Your parents were thrilled to hear that you made a friend. You felt like you had accomplished something important in your life that day.

You were looking at the homework that your teacher assigned, but you were so confused. You didn't understand it since she didn't explain it well for you. You sigh in frustration and decide to just go through your friend's notebook to find how he got it.

Accidentally, you took the wrong notebook. You didn't realize until you started reading it. You at first thought it was his notebook to write for anybody who wanted to talk to him, but it was far worse than that. You soon found pictures of only you. People were crossed out of cut with scissors, saying the ones like 'I HATE THEM!' and beside your pictures something lovingly obsessed quotes that made you creeped out. He also had like a page full of your strands of hair, your lost pins you thought you always had a problem with losing them, and a few unknown belongings like a dried-up apple or a crumble paper you didn't need anymore.

You were so creeped out and terrified that you didn't hear footsteps come in. You heard glass break as you look up. You panic to see your friend walk over to you in a demeaning act as you felt the notebook taken away from your hands, making you quickly into fear of what was going to happen next.

His face only should worry and anger. His dark aura finally shown, and you were not ready for what was coming next.

"Y-Yasu, w-what's all of that-