💘 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲: 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 💘

💘

◤   Yandere Jack the Ripper x Wife Reader   ◢

◤   Lime   ◢

💘

"You're not supposed to stare at her like that! Not ever! Never ever!" Jack continuous stabs the male who looked at your body.

Jack ripped out the organs of his victim as they screamed to hell. The two were in a shack, lonely in the woods, and great for a murder crime. The victim already stopped crying in pain, but Jack still continued to stab and rip their skin off their body, cut of their body parts, and feed it to the animals that were in the woods. The bones, he burns them like wood for the fire as he cleans off the red paint off of himself.

Once he changes into new clothes, he burns his old bloody one to the fire as he leaves it, knowing that it will be cold tonight and burn out the fire soon.

He rushes to go home to see his wife, hoping that she's waiting for him. He arrives with a knock before coming in and sets his stuff down.

"I'm home, my wife," he says, known to your presents.

He comes in the kitchen as he smells the good things inside and finds his beautifully wedded wife putting in the plates.

She had chains around her ankles, a collar hugging her neck, and just a pajama that seems like a dress to cover her body. Her tired face of smiling looks up at her kidnapper and smiles with just plastic.

"Welcome home," you say, "Dinner is ready."

Your husband you wish to never call comes sits on his chair as you sit by him. He thanks you for the delicious food and begins to eat. You as well begin to eat, watching the ripper eat with a smile.

How can he smile in such a murderous persona?

You find that his face had a smudge of blood, making you feel even more uncomfortable. You take your napkin as lean over the table to reach him. He glances at you and looks up to find that you were holding his face to keep still and your hand on a napkin to wipe something off his face.

"When will you ever stop killing victims?" you sounded so casually.

Your husband chuckles, still staring into your beautiful, scared eyes.

"Once I know they've stopped looking for you," he says, before leaning in a kiss.

You soon backed away, wanting to make you think that the bloodstain wasn't there. He pulls the leach on you and your face back to his for the unfinished kiss as he deepens it. You were still in shock, so you push him away and back away. You both made eye contact before you rush away from the dining table and into your room.

You lay behind the bed as you weep for someone to help you. You hear footsteps come in. You weren't bothered to even wipe the tears away from this man as he came closer. You felt the collar move, a sign that he has the leash and is in your control now. He pulls it hard for you to look at him, eyes in the same level.

He finds that your tears brought pain because of him. It worries him how you're still not used to living with him. Even after a whole year of being together, you still had the audacity to cry to go back to your life instead of each other's. What can he do to make you both feel better?

His eyes scan your eyes shut with a frown that has been permanent for days as your fists were tightened, ready for another lust of love that only represented as a manipulative punishment.

"Look at me."

You didn't obey.

"I said," he pulls on the leash harshly, "Look at me."

Then, you open your eyes to see a blurry figure of the ripper.

"P-Please, Jack," you begged, "Stop this madness. Stop killing people and leaving them into shreds. I'm already with you. That's all that needs to matter with you, right?"

Your begging sorrowful face said that you really wanted him to stop. He found the tears that were stained and were making more stains for your beautiful face.

"Oh, my wife," he grins in a psychotic way, "I won't stop. I can't. Not until I have every single last person who gave you those look, I won't stop."

He pushes in for another kiss and pushes your head at the headboard lightly. You try to push him away again, but it still didn't work as he was just too strong.

"Now," he says between the kiss, "Shall we try making a baby again?"

You suddenly get scared as he breaks the kiss. He picks you up off the floor and on the bed. He gets on top of you and quickly take his clothes off.

"S-Stop, Jack! W-We c-can't just do this right now!" you yell.

"Oh, then I'll make it happen," he smiles, slowly lifting your dress up.

You try to push him away, but he was just too strong.

Yet again, you let him do the things he does to do. There was no escape, so what was the point?

 💘

Sorry if it's short. Had problems at the way.