🥠 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞: 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨 🥠

🥠

◤   Yandere Apollo x Doctor/Artist Reader   ◢

🥠

"She's so beautiful talented," Apollo compliments.

He watches you up in the mountains as you get out of the building you've always worked at. You were a pharmacist. There wasn't much to being one, but it was also one of the most important in the community of healthcare. You only had to organize certain people's medicine and give it to them when they come, and you were good at that. It just bored your life.

You've always wanted to be an artist. It was always the interesting points in your life. You didn't have anything better, but anything that relates to the arts. Especially music. That always made your life so enjoyable. The way music can change you by just listening to a single piece was just so magical and inspiring to you. You loved it.

Sadly, that dream job didn't happen if it weren't for your parents. They told you to be a doctor. Any type of job in the healthcare will do to live up their expectations, and as a little obedient girl who just wanted the best for her parents, she obeyed them and followed up to become a pharmacist. It was cool at first, but in the end, there was nothing else that excites you.

Right now, you were going to a Chinese restaurant to eat food. You just had your paycheck, so you might as well buy a little expensive tonight. While eating your delicious food, Apollo watches you through the window. He has transformed into a human-size of himself, as he wishes to see the eyes of what you see. He always adored how obedient yet burnt out you are every single day. It was one of his most favorite things about you.

Once you were finished, you paid and walked back home. You take the fortune cookie and open it. Eating the cookie and taking out the paper, the paper was surprisingly the color of gold. You read the front and confuses you.

"'You are like a beautiful piece ready to be heard. Would it be okay if the piece could be with me forever?' Wonder what that means," you say before crumbling the paper up and throwing it in the trash.

Apollo frowns that you denied his request, but he still keeps his hopes up. While you were walking back home, you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry," you mumbled out before continuing.

The person fled immediately, making you curious what makes him run away from you. You didn't follow him, though, because that what a stalker would do. Besides, curiosity would kill the cat.

Once you reached your home, you sigh as you take off your heels.

"Jeez, what a tiring day for me," you talk to yourself.

Oh, how loving your voice sounded.

You look at your small apartment to find another fortune cookie and a golden paper on it. Confused, you look at it. You take the cookie off and shift the crumbs off the golden letter.