🪝 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐧 🪝

🪝

◤     Yandere Peter Pan x Pirate Reader     

🪝

"C'mon, we have to go or else he'll catch you again!" you say as you try to get the girl out of the trapped room, "The other lost boys are already at the underground bridge and you should, too!"

Wendy was resisting, unlike her brothers. She was being as stubborn as a little dog who didn't want a bath. You groan as you try to pull her out of the jail room.

"No! We have to stay with Peter!" Wendy exclaims.

"Your brothers are there, too! We have to go or else he'll find us!"

"Find whom?" a familiar voice was heard.

Your eyes widen as you stop pulling Wendy and turn to Peter Pan.

"Great, now the problems gotten bigger," you say.

"Did you really think your plan would work out, daughter of Hook?"

"D-Daughter?!" Wendy gets surprised.

"Why so surprised, Wendy?" he turns to glare at you, "Haven't you realized that she's the only girl other than you here?"

"N-No, I-I haven't," she says as she looks at you.

You groan as you draw your sword at him.

"Stop! Isn't there another way to make peace?" Wendy asks.

You scoff.

"If there's another way, then either he or I will die tonight," you say before you take your first attack.

Peter Pan took out his sword and blocked your attack. Wendy yells in horror as she sees her lover fight her enemy's daughter, frightening with what would happen at the end. You hear her but ignore her.

"Wendy, I think you need to leave before anything bad could happen to you," Peter Pan says, before Wendy agrees to run after her brothers.

Just how the plan is going out until he grabs a child and puts a sword over his neck, daring to kill him if you take another swing.

"James!" you exclaim, "Leave that child alone!"

"Unless you drop your sword and surrender, then I will. If not, then you know what happened to the last child with Tinker Bell."

"That little bug again? Do you always need that human firefly by your side?" you roll your eyes.

He pushes the sword closer to the boy's neck, James' face in panic as he didn't know what would happen next. You drop the sword with a sigh and raise your hands in defeat.

"Fine, you win," you say.

"Kick the sword to me. Then, I might let go of him with no harm done," he says.