🎺 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈: 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 🎺

🎺

◤     Yandere Musician x Reader     ◢

◤     Part I     ◢

🎺

You and Toccata have been enemies since you moved into your new school. It only started with small teases into fights, then battle until it turned into competitions to just only the two of you. you don't know why, but he would only battle with you and only you.

Since he's part French, part Italian, he wanted everyone to know that he was the best in the band and only him. Toccata played the trumpet while you played to instrument you desired. It wasn't much, but it was as important to anyone in the band, and everybody in the band knew about it.

You won't lie, he's a handsome boy, but with that attitude, no woman who cared would like this male, especially one who's super competitive with others for simple things. Sure, his log wavy hair, dark leaf eyes, thin yet plump lips, and tan skin was so hot- I mean, well-built person that you wouldn't complain about it. You might've said he would be a fairy tale prince, but gosh was he a pain when he pulled out his attitude with competitions.

Recently, your parents have been getting into huge fights. It turned into small arguments to throwing things at each other to never talking to each other for a month. In the end, the two adults decided to get a divorce, not even second guessing about their child. Neither the parents wanted their own child, but luckily, there was at least one way. Since the father's mom stayed where you lived, you were going to live with her until you were 18 and had a place you could stay. You hated it, but this is life and not everyone has a happy life.

One day during practice, you were having private practice with yourself, because you needed to fix a mistake you needed to do. While you were, you got interrupted by another person at the other room who tried to battle you. You were sure who it was, but you ignored it.

When you had half a note out, the musician from the other side started to play again. Frustrated, you sigh and try to ignore the musician in the other room beside you who played louder than you. Playing louder to hear yourself, the musician plays louder. You groan and set your instrument down on your chair to go to your next-door neighbor and knock on their door. Of course, your nemesis opened the door and had a smirking face.

"Is there something troubling you, pitch breaker?"

"Can you stop that??" you complain, "It's getting annoying and I'm trying to practice."

"To be better, you must have to have an equal opponent, and that, pitch breaker, is you," Toccata says as he pushes you with a finger between your collarbones.

Trying to restrain yourself from hitting the man, you take a deep breath as the smirking man just admires your struggle of trying to kill him.

"Can we just stop this? I'm getting tired of you just doing this every day. There's no point at the end," you say as you walk away.