🖌️ 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 🖌️

🖌️

◤     Yandere Creator x Reader     ◢

◤   Porter Robinson & Madeon - "Shelter" Inspired   ◢

◤   "Insert" = Talking

"Insert" = Talking through phone   ◢

🖌️

He woke up in the middle of the night. He had a nightmare that you left again. He turns to his side, soon finding that you were safe in his arms with a smile. You heard his quiet whimpers, so you opened your eyes to find that he was crying.

"Dear? What's wrong?" you ask him, cupping his face.

"Just another bad dream. I'll be fine," he says.

"It's been three weeks since you've been getting these nightmares. Are you sure you don't need a doctor?"

"I promise, I'm fine," he says through the tears that you couldn't stop worrying about.

"Please, Chari, at least tell me what the nightmare was."

Your boyfriend sighs as he finally knew that there wouldn't be an end to this unless he confessed to his problems.

"Fine," he begins, "It always starts with you, and I are in a peaceful date until . . . someone . . . either steals you away or kills you. If not that, then you would fall in a grave death of some terrible sort."

He groans every time he thinks of it. You, in another matter, were shattered by his sad face.

"It's going to be okay, Chari. Look, I'm right here. I'm with you and nothing's going to hurt me."

"But that's the thing, love," he points out, "You're not real, a-and I try see you as real, but-"

He sighs as he pulls out a hand through you as a glitch with colorful statics appear where Chari puts his hand through. You look at him in confusion, but still try to understand.

"Y/n, what I'm trying to say is that I'm trying my hardest to find a solution where you are real, in any world that you and I can be accepted. I made this holographic game just to see you. You're becoming famous, a-and I'm glad you are, but . . ."

"Chari, you're scaring me. What do you mean I'm made by you? I think your nightmares are confusing you with our life," you reach out a hand to cup his face, but he pushes it away, know he won't feel it, "I'm sorry, but I can't deal with this anymore."

Chari goes to the bathroom and takes off the contacts he invented. It was called Contact Y/n. Once you put on these contacts, you could see a woman named Y/n. You could always change the gender by choosing male, which would show Chari as a model up, but that didn't really matter. What mattered is what Chari's wife looks like.