🎻 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐈: 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 🎻

🎻

◤     Yandere Musician x Reader     ◢

◤     Part II     ◢

🎻

You never knew what happened that day, but you always wished you said something else to change his mind. You really did like him after a few days of his confession. You were going to tell him that you changed your mind about him, but he moved without saying anything. You never got to see him until today.

You were 23 now and working as a musician in a French orchestra. You had a chance to join, and with the French class you gladly took back in high school, you accepted their offer. After a few years of working with the Orchestre de Lumière, a new assistant director has arrived.

You even met a friend there. His name was Lucien. He was a violin player and was the 6th chair in his section. He had the golden and wavy locks, the sky eyes, and the smile that you could fall for. He was like a boy at a picnic day with his family, because he's never been to the beach.

Since your director was becoming too old, he needed someone to gather his things. Usually, there were things called assistant directors, but this director wasn't that type. He always said that he would only get one once he knew he was getting too old for the job, and he was.

He took everyone's attention when he walked up onto the podium. With a few coughs from your director, you stay still and had your hands set on your instrument.

"As you can see, I am too much old to direct you," Mr. Lumière says, "So it has been decided who the next director will be. You haven't met it yet, but he is my son's child and I'm sure you know him quite well. I do not have time to brag, but he is Toccata Lumière, and he will be directing you for now on. Grandson, you may come out now."

Your eyes widen to the name as you turn to the door that made the noise. Everyone whispered to the boy's name. You heard of Toccata Lumière and have heard great news of him. Toccata Lumière was a famous and handsome man who was a famous director in Italy and an amazing trumpet player in his solo "Il Silenzio" at America. It was said that he played the piece for his love back in high school. You thought it was very romantic of him.

But you heard around the area where your high school-self used to live to live

When the new music director came in and you were surprised as ever. He had the same eyes, the hair was a bit lighter, and the skin that attached to his lips was the same. His smile was shown as quite confident, but nervous at the same time. Once he stepped onto the podium of his grandfather's, he looks around the room to look at everyone's faces. He stops at your eyes for a while before continuing.

"Hello, everyone. As my grandfather has concluded, I will be your director for now on. I know it is in such change, but I promise I will be as understanding as possible with each and every one with you," Toccata stops to look at you in the eye, "and I'm sure you and I will get along."