🍭 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐝𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐩: 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐚 🍭

🍭

◤ Yandere Willy Wonka x Reporter Reader ◢

🍭

Three children have already lost their lives. There were only two boys left and yourself. The boy's father died from the second 'incident' while the other's grandpa died from the first. You were the only and last adult who could protect the kids. You brought both close to you, holding both hands, while you followed the creator of the famous factory.

You four arrived at another door that seemed like it was locked up like special gold bars. You looked at the man with hesitant eyes.

"'Cherry Soda Pop?' Why the heck do you need it all locked up like that?" the boy, Mike, asked rudely, angry at the man who killed his father.

Willy Wonka chuckled sinisterly as he smirked under his top hat. With insane eyes, he glared at the boy with a wide grin that crept the three of you.

"You'll see soon enough," Wonka smiles.

Once he unlocked the door with his keys, he slowly opened it up and there it was, an ocean of many victims of the dead. Their bodies were floating up with a grin so wide that wrinkled were brought up to their foreheads. They were drowned in syrup of their delicious blood as the other boy, Charlie, felt like puking. You all were shocked, but the man in front of all of you.

You all walked inside with huge slippery bottles that were set as bridges for all of you to go to the other side of the room. Luckily, there was a platform you all were standing on, but it didn't seem you had much time to diddle daddle with the Wonka around.

"Here is your next task!" Wonka swings his body in front of you guys with arms wide open to introduce you to the next challenge, "You all have to get through the pool without getting into! Your only resources are you and those big bottles!"

"Are you fucking serious? You're crazy!" Mike was about to blow off again after his dad's death, but you pulled him back.

"Mike-

"Get off of me!" he got away from your grip as he charges towards Wonka, "I'm gonna kill you after what you did to my dad!"

You yell for Mike as you try to catch him, but Mike was too fast and brought himself death when Wonka moved a foot to the side and pushed Mike to the pool. You could hear Mike yell for help, but it seems that it didn't work.

You brought your body in front of Charlie's face as you cover his ears while you watch Mike die in a pool of thick liquid. Terrified, you couldn't cry. You wanted to help so bad, but how could you when Wonka's death glare of even attempting brought you to stop?

"Are there any questions?" Wonka smiles, but his eyes told anger. It showed that someone messed up his fun yet again.

You quickly shake your head. Wonka smiles.