💞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 💞

💞

◤     Yandere Crush x Reader     ◢

💞

"Come out, Y/n! Don't you want me? Well, here I am, and I'm ready to love you!" Theo replies.

You didn't want this. You wanted anything but this. This wasn't the boy you love in high school. The one who would always greet you every morning. The one who would always give you snacks every lunch. The only who was your lab partner. This wasn't the boy you knew.

It was just a lab project. You two were walking home to make the project until the boy attacked, confessing that he likes you a lot. Of course, you didn't accept his offer, because of the action, so he forcefully gave you some pill.

Now, you were behind a wall of a lonely building as you were trying to puke out the pill. With two fingers deep in your mouth, you finally did, but he was close. You could hear his footsteps getting closer. You cough and take deep breaths as you run away again, trying to find people around.

Please, please, not like this. I don't want to end up with him like this.

With one more turn, you smile happily when you found three schoolgirls walking back home. You were about to call them out before a pocketknife was wrapped close to your neck. Scared to move, you look at the corner of your eye to see the dirty blonde boy.

"Yell, and I won't hesitate to hurt you with this knife," Theo says.

With adrenaline pumping in your veins, you disobeyed the man as you yell.

"Help! Somebody hel-

Theo wrapped his arm around your neck and went behind the wall as he choked you in both ways, one around your neck and fingers in your mouth like how you choked out the pills. You try to take the fingers out your mouth, but they only get pushed deeper into your throat, making you choke.

"Shut up," he harshly whispers.

Hearing the girls question who was yelling, they soon ignore, thinking that someone was playing jokes with them. You cry in the arms of your ex-crush.

"Now, let's try this again, shall we?" Theo replies.

He takes his slimy hands out your mouth as he stares at it. Distracted, you step on his foot hard, making him let go. You turn around and kick him at the groin and start running away as he falls onto his pain.

You ran and ran until you found your home, telling your parents everything that has happened to you on your way home.

💞

I'm sorry for this really short chapter. I'm just feeling really tired easily. (TvT) I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter though. ^^