🦇 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 & 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝: 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐝 🦇

🦇

◤     Yandere Jason Todd x Reader     ◢

◤     Lime     ◢

🦇

Waking up with a blindfold on, you take deep breaths to calm you down. Trying to take off the tied ropes around your arms and legs, you hear someone step in. You were sitting down on wooden chair as you lean your upper body forward to speak up better.

"Hey! Get me off of these ropes or you're gonna regret this!" you retort.

"And you're still going on around the 'mighty' talking, little girl," a familiar voice spoke up.

"Jay . . . Jason?"

"What?"

You scoff sarcastically.

"I get that you and I would kill each other just to get a winner first place but, damn, kidnapping me is such a low act of yours. I can't believe you actually drugged me just so you can win that stupid track trophy," you spat, "And it fucking smells in here."

"That's not why you're here," he says behind you this time, "I didn't even go to that stupid competition. It's not like it's going to be anymore fun without you, so why don't you just shut your mouth."

You listen to his footsteps walk around and in front of you, sharing a fact that the both of you were face to face.

"Then why am I here?" you angrily respond.

Feeling a quick act of hands grab on your cheeks, a leg also parted your already tied ones between your thighs. You could feel hot breaths glide on your neck as it was exposed to the disgusting enemy.

"'Ey, get tha fuck ofmeh!" you try to say.

Jason takes a small yet deep inhale, smirking at your reaction.

"Why don't you just shut up and do what I tell you to do, little girl?" he whispers by your ear.

You felt yourself embarrassed on how deep his voice was. Man, if you didn't know that he was such a competitive person, you would've taken the toll of trying to be his woman. Too bad he was your rival.

"No," you respond and whip your face away from the man as you bite his hand. He backs off of you.

"Fuck, that hurt, you bitch," he says before grabbing you by the neck and choking you, "Do you have any idea how much people I had to kill just for them to stay away from you? They were competing with you just like I am with you. They were taking you away from me, so I had to kill them!"

"Woah, woah, wait. So, you're telling me," you still put thought into this, "that you're . . . Red Hood?"

"And it took you 4 months to just realize," he says as he takes the blindfold off of your eyes, realizing that the bad smell came from dead people you knew-- or used to know.

"Fucking dammit, Jason, what did you do!" you try to stand up from the chair, but you forgot that you were tied to it.

"Just like I said, they were taking you away from me," Jason walked closer to you, having scared, yet courageous eyes to act upon the buff anti-hero.

"Stay the fuck away from me!" you shout, but he didn't listen.

He kicked the chair down, you forcefully following, and hit your head on the floor. It hurt badly, and it didn't make it better that Jason pulled up your head up by the hair as he was between your body.

"Don't you realize what I fucking done for you? That it was all for you? Don't you understand?"

"Yeah, that you're a psychopathic maniac who just killed my friends for a stupid 'competition!'" you yell as you start crying.

"I did it, because I fucking love you, you bitchy little girl!" Jason yells.

You yell through tears as you butt-headed the male and lay your head back to the floor, feeling immense pain rush through your head.

"You fucking bitch, you really got some nerve to pull some shit like that on me."

"As if you didn't kill my friends."

"They're not your friends!" he took you by the collar and yell, "They were never your friends, you got that! They were only using you so they could just past that stupid exam test. We both know you should've been smarter than that, but no, you didn't want to lose some scumbags for the sake of your lonely life! This is why I'm here, to bring you back up and be with me! We're better together, because at least you have someone to challenge with!"

"Friends? Ha! You're the one who murdered everyone in here. Look around you! These people could've been your friends too if you never pushed them off like you don't to me! Don't you know how stupid you sound like? This is just some fucking joke to you, so why don't you just- mmph! Mm!"

As Jason was kissing you, you try to squirm away from him. It didn't work since he put both hands by your head to keep you steady. He asked for entrance, but it didn't seem like you wanted it, so he choked on your throat, making you gasp of air and giving the male a free entrance around your mouth. You feel disgusted by him.

Once the kiss was finished, you gasp for air as saliva was drooled around both mouths, a string still connected. Jason smirked as you were still crying out your anger.

"Bet that was your first kiss, huh?"

"Shut up," you whisper as you silently cried, "You've already done a lot to me. Just fucking leave me alone."

Jason's eyes furrowed, but he takes his hands off of your head. He brings the chair back up as your weep your tears out your eyes. You lay your head low as you didn't want to see the dead body. The disgusting scent of the room just made it worse.

"Fine. If you want to be alone, then I'll let you have it," he says.

He then leaves you with the dead body scented room as you weep on the chair that was tied around you until you fell asleep.

🦇

Geez, quite violent for today's chapter, am I right?