❤️‍🔥 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈'𝐝 𝐃𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮: 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 ❤️‍🔥

❤️‍🔥

◤   Yandere Bully x Ex-Former Worker Reader   ◢

❤️‍🔥

You were living as just a reporter check-up. You only had to check-up on what the reports wrote before they summited their work. You're kind of like a proof-reading robot for them. Since you had the highest GPA in English, you chose this job, because it gave you quite high payment. Like 50 dollars per hour, and it was just reading ppl's books.

But even after the great high payment, you didn't like working. There was typically a certain worker who would always disturb you. It all started with small jokes, but it gradually grew when you were at his vision. So instead, you ignored him. For a while, he soon was losing his interest in you, but it was far from that. All of a sudden, he would all of a sudden become violent with you. You told your administrator about this, but she just wouldn't listen. So, you had no choice, but to quit the job. Some of your friends who you used to work with were quite devastated, but they soon understood your situation.

Now, you were doing the same job, but living in a better condition. You were the secretary of the CEO of a furniture company. You were in charge of taking everything organized, meaning his schedule to what plane he needs to use. You had to follow him everywhere, like a bodyguard or something. It was tiring for you, but you loved your job. It even gave you a higher payment that you used to have.

But every good cause must come to an end, right?

You were walking in the hallway of your boss' office with a stack of paperwork in your hands until you saw a man whom you never wanted to see. It seems he noticed since he heard the clicking heels stop. He smiles in a devilish way and pushes his hands away from his pockets.

"Y/n L/n? Is that you?" he grins wider.

Your breath hitches as you look away before walking forward to your boss' office, not him. For no reason, he clicks his tongue as he puts his hand in front of you to stop you from walking in the office. You notice his hand was bloody from a bad blow again.

"Ah, ah, ah! You're not going anywhere," he teases.

"Why not?" you question rudely.

"He's not in there, so there's no reason to."

"I'm only dropping off these papers. Now, have a good day, Petro."

"Why don't you and I have a walk?" he ignores your statement.

He turns you around and puts his injured hand around your shoulder, pushing you for a walk. You wanted to interfere from the request, but what could you do? It seems that you still couldn't overcome your past from your bully.

"So, how have you been, Y/n?"

"I've been well," you respond.

"Yeah? I heard you're doing better, and it seems these rumors are true. Y'know, you were quite a talk after you left. Your friends and I missed you."