🎤 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥: 𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥 🎤

🎤

◤     Yandere Idol x Assistant Producer Reader     ◢

🎤

"Yeah, so what did you want me to talk about?" Ye Joon asks.

The producer, you and the famous singer you work with, Kim Ye Joon, are in a meeting about future purposes as usual, but it doesn't seem like it does since there aren't any files out and coffee made. It seems that there has been a problem.

"Uh, how do I start this," the producer says, leaning back on his chair uncomfortably, "So about the new scandal."

Ye Joon quickly glares at you as you quietly shake as you look down on your fiddling thumbs. Usually, the two have been meeting up each other a lot, most frequently nowadays. A lot of people have noticed in the company, making it become worldwide, and as someone who doesn't even like a small crowd's attention, you wanted to do something about it.

"Yeah? What about it?" Ye Joon asks, also leaning back onto his chair, but on leg propped up onto the other.

The producer sighs as he puts a palm up his face to massage the stress away, which wasn't working.

"How do I put this into words? Since this scandal about you and Ms. Y/n is getting out of hand, right?" the producer starts, "Well, after all the trails of begging, she will no longer be my assistant."

"What do you mean?" Ye Joon begins to sweat.

"It means-

"It means I'm quitting, Ye Joon," you speak up, "You know me along with Mr. Creak here that I have social anxiety. I know this could be the usual dumb news to you, but I can't handle my face being around, and especially when they could reveal my face without my consent. So, for that, I'm quitting."

"And also adding the assaults you've been giving to her," the producer reveals, you quickly looking up at your producer as Ye Joon looks at you, all three having different emotions, "She has a right to."

"A-Assaults? What are you trying to portray here?" Ye Joon tries to lie.

"Please, don't even try to lie, Ye Joon. I even witnessed it once, and that was enough for me to give her a break."

Ye Joon quickly stands up from his chair and knocks it on the floor. He glares at the both of you as the hairs on your neck rose quickly. You weren't as compassed as Mr. Creak.

"Ye Joon-

"So you finally caught up, huh, producer?" Ye Joon chuckles deeply, hurt by your betrayal, but knew you would've done this sooner or later, "Man, took you long enough."

Ye Joon quickly jumps over the table, but the producer was quicker to pick up his actions as he hits his lower back from him to move any further and lays his weight on him. You squeal loud and back away, afraid of what Ye Joon would've done next.

"Mr. Creak!"

"Wow, this old producer got some quick skills. Right, my idol?"

You froze at the nickname he gave you as he just chuckles at your reaction. The producer notices.

"Y/n, snap out of it and call the police."

"Oh, please do after our fellow producer gets killed!" Ye Joon pulls up a sleeve up his shirt as he kicks the producer, making the old worker wince and lets go a bit of strength. Ye Joon took that as a sign to let go and get to the other side of the table, grabbing him by the waist and arm as he holds a syringe close to the shoulder, making the producer freeze from his actions.

"Ye Joon, stop!" You try to speak up, but it only made shivers of your voice. The idol only chuckles.

"I'd love to, my idol, but it seems I can't do that. Now, why don't we make each of us a deal?"

🎤

You whimper as you were held down by the handsome singer, kissing your neck as he thrives for more than just that. You try to stop him, but it was so use. You couldn't anyways, but you had to try.

"Y-Ye Joon, please, I'm begging you, stop t-this!"

He stops at your ears and raises his head up and above yours. His eyes hooded with a tiring expression as his lips were dangling with saliva. He soon wipes it away with his left hand and stares at you.

"C'mon, my idol. Don't forget about your last mistake you just made a few hours ago. We don't want our producer, Mr. Creak to die just yet, do we?" he glances at the beaten-up man tied to a chair. He was beside the bed you two had to share. He looked like he was about to go to sleep, but he paid attention to what the idol did to you every minute, from kisses to nothing but clothes, and he's never felt bad for it.

Brimming with tears, you look at the handsome male and sigh.

"N-No," you whisper.

"Louder," he demands.

"No," you speak up, but it wasn't enough for Ye Joon.

"I said," he slaps you at the cheek by the back of his hand, your face turns to the wall, "louder!"

"No!" you yelled out all the sadness, grief, pain, anything into that one, small word. At that point, you were sobbing, "No! No, no no!"

You put your hands up your face to wipe the tears and to hide your hideous reaction from the handsome yandere, though it still didn't work.

Ye Joon smiled as he finds you submitting to your mistake as he chuckles deeply.

"Good, my beautiful idol. Now, let's continue, shall we?" he says as he takes clothes off.

🎤

Sorry for this crappy and short chapter. I know I can do better.