👻 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡: 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 👻

👻

◤     Yandere Ghost x University Student Reader     ◢

👻

You wish you never met him. You remember how it all started. You were taking your time at a hallway until he looked at you with a clueless and tired, yet judgmental face. He was talking about how you looked like a sucker up kid who wanted to be some type of stupid person who would fall into the hands of depression. You glared at him and rolled your eyes, making him notice as your actions.

That's where it all started. When you realized that you could only see him, you thought you were the crazy one, but nope, you could see him perfectly.

You were in the library trying to find some books to help you for the test tomorrow, but a stupid ghost wouldn't stop annoying you. You don't know how, but every time you're on campus, the ghost always finds a way meet up with you.

"So, what're we gonna do today?" he asks, hanging upside down on one of the shelves above you.

You glance a glare at the stupid boy and continue to find the perfect book to study, completely ignoring the ghost. He doesn't seem to get the hint, so he bothers you some more.

"Hey, are you listening? Y'know, you're the only person I can really talk to," he says as he brings himself upside down, but you didn't glance at his direction.

Even more mad, you squeak when you felt his hands around your waist. His cold chest chilled up behind your cold back as he rested his chin on your shoulder, his chilling breath blew on your neck.

"It seems I can get your attention through this then," he chuckles.

You still didn't say anything as you were trying to find the book you were looking. Then, he brought his hands up and down, making you flustered. You sigh heavily as you tried not to find the book you wanted to.

Finding it at a high shelf, you reach for it, but your vision was disturbed when he brough his hands on your neck, forcing you to look up. He smirks and was about to kiss you until someone called for you.

"How long are you going to find that book, Y/n?" a friend of yours asks.

"I- agh . . ."

you face felt red when you felt his hands on your chest, groping them for your attention. It felt so good at the wrong time.

"Um, yeah- I, um, it's at a high shelf, b-but- ah! I- ugh- I mean . . . you know . . ."

"Okay . . . just get it quickly. We don't want you to catch up too much."

"Mhm!" you respond.

Your friend goes back to your table as you pant hardly. His hands were in your pants as you practically dropped your body on his cold body to cool down. You pant for him to stop, but it didn't seem so until you were finished.

Panting, you take off your sweater to tie it up around your waist. Smiling happily, he grins at you so dirty.

"Who knew you were into this stuff?" he grins, "We should do this more often."

"Shut up. Hisashi," you glare at him, "This never happened, you got it?"

You left as he felt more aroused by your secret actions.

👻

I'm sorry. I've been super busy.