🀄 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐈: 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 🀄

🀄

◤     Yandere Serial Killer x Prince(ss) Reader     ◢

◤   Part I   ◢

🀄

You've always been portrayed as a boy.

Since your mother never gave birth to a boy, and believing in every kingdom in Japan, the male born in the royal family must take the action of a leader, become strong-minded, and stayed as an emotionless person. Your father was furious when the wife didn't get the gender he wanted. So, he wanted to treat you like his son.

You were always a girl, of course, but you always wanted to know how it was like to be a girl. It always interested you. You were jealous that the people boys will be males and girls with be females. You found it unfair. You understood that if a female was in the heir, she would be the act of the male taking the heir, but what good will it do if we don't have our own rights to choose our own ways of life?

But you were lucky that you had someone else to change that. His name was Tatsuya. He was a serial killer you never knew, but you fled with him after he took you hostage. He wanted money from your kingdom after what your father has done with the low class. Your father made them starve to death, leaving them with famine almost around the kingdom.

You would've thought that every killer would take their hostage with tied ropes around their body, but this killer was nice enough for you to roam around his lonely home around with a quiet field where no one, but the killer and his victims knew. You asked him why, and he always told him like to every single victim that he wants his victims to live freely on their own before he kills them. So, the killer knows every secret every victim has told them.

And you were about to tell him your secret.

"Why do you at like a man when you are a woman?" he asks.

You look at him with shock and stop chopping the food. He was still cleaning his bloody sword. You set the knife down as you wipe your hands on the apron.

"How do you know?"

"Your chest shows it all and your voice sounds like one as well."

You blush as you look back at chopped vegetables.

"My father forced me to act like a man. He was scared that if a female was in the heir, then all chaos would break upon the kingdom since most kingdoms who give birth a daughter instead of a son would try and rule over that kingdom," you say, "I've always wanted to act like a woman, and since you took my life away from me, I've never been happier for someone to keep me as hostage."

The killer looks at you go back to chopping the vegetables. Your face was happy, unlike any woman he's ever encountered in the kitchen. Sure, most women had no rights, but your rights were different. It was definitely worse rights that other women. That's what interested Tatsuya.