🗡️ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐨: 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟖 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐨 🗡️

🗡️

◤     Yandere 1968 Benvolio x Reader     ◢

🗡️

It was night and Benvolio was sent as a knight after his cousin was killed due the apothecary's potion of death medicine. He was truly in sorrow, and with both friends dead, he only lives with the Lord Montague. He was the next to be the eldest male in line. He did not want this, but he guessed this was always his role of being a Montague.

As he walks around as the night-duty knight, he hears yells of disappointed humans. He walks a bit faster to suspect it to only find a human 4 years younger than he is now. He sees that she has been thrown out of home and stood up to swipe off the dirty dust off of her dress. Looking up, he sees the eyes of the moonlight stars and the soft face of pillow's lands. He thought the woman was beautiful.

And that woman was you.

"I- um- I must explain this situation, must I not?' you pardon yourself, "Please do not report me after curfew. I will have to find another place to stay. Please do not tell my presence to the Prince."

Benvolio stares at her with a slow nod. He sees you smile as you bow to the knight with a curtsy of your dress.

"I thank thee your mercy," you speak before you call to leave.

"Wait," Benvolio halts you, "Do you need a place to rest?"

You turn your head before your body and look at his with the same sad face, the face that the moonlight dares to light Benvolio's eyes of a new world.

"No need. I have a friend who might help my rest. G'night, sir knight, and may you have the best rest where moon shine."

He watches you run off to another place you call another home. He sees you disappear in his sight before his heart could. His memories kept his heart stay alive for your presence as he continues his walk on the night-duty streets.

🗡️

It was the next morning when you woke up and you were introduced with a baker who held good bread around the house. You smile as you get up from your bed. The baker hears your wake-up movements, and rushes towards your aid.

"How was last night's fight?"

"Not a good one," you begin the night's story, "I still refuse my wants to marry a man who is 10 years older than me, and they still fought with anger. It did nothing to affect me, but it still made myself anger in the situation, making my parents beg more for anger. They gave reasons for me to marry the man, but I still protested to make me a dead soul than a married one. My parents yet pushed me out of their house until they calmed their anger the next morning."

"Oh, your fighting soul needs the rest from your greedy parents. Did you not say that this man was as twice as rich as the Capulets' and Montague's money combined?" the baker questions.