💋 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 💋

💋

◤     Yandere Friend x Pretty Reader     ◢

💋

When you walked into kindergarten class, you changed your classmate's life. The first thing he did was gasp as if he just met his soulmate.

"Wow! You're beautiful! Please marry me!" the boy says.

It made your toddler-self flustered, but not enough to make him steal your heart.

"No, thank you. I don't want to marry a man who I just met," you say, "That's what Elsa says."

"Then let's become girlfriend and boyfriend!"

"We can't do that! We just met!"

"Then let's be friends!" the boy says, "I'm Revel Schema! Please become my friend so we can become husband and wife!"

"I'm not going to be a wife to a husband!"

"Then be my friend!" Revel exclaims with happiness.

He kept on bugging you the whole class. You made more friends who weren't like him, but his face would always show up to yours. You groan with your back slouched from the heaviness of your backpack. You turn around before leaving the boy talking nonstop about you.

"What if we made a cotton candy castle full of cats and dogs all the way up on the sky! We could live toget-

"If I become your friend, will you stop talking so much?" you ask regretfully.

Revel looks at you in disbelief, but soon smiles the happiest happy meal smile you've ever seen.

"I'm going to regret this decision. I just know it," you mumble.

💋

It was definitely the most regretful decision of your life and you wished you paid more attention to the tiniest details from the start, because right now, your leg was chained up to the made chain on the floor like a dog.

A few days before your abduction, you hung out with your annoying friend, because he wanted to show you a present. It had been about 20 minutes since you realize he was kidnapping you. You tried to open the door, but it was already locked. The cute glasses boy turned into a scary one and you got drugged and handled down while trying to fight back before the drug hit in. Too bad he won or else you would've escape.

And now here you are, chained up and kidnapped for a few days as the police tried to find evidence for your abduction. Right now, you were just laying down on the bed you and Revel 'shared.' You got tired on trying to take the chain out of the floor. You knew there was a camera in the room, because the man was just like that, but it didn't mean it stopped you from trying to escape.

You sighed when you heard the front door make noise and footsteps coming outside the room. The door from the room you're in opened and heard a few plastic bags that made noise in the room.

"Hello, dear. I bought your favorite drink," Revel says.

You didn't flinch to see it and just brought your legs closer to your stomach when you heard the footsteps come closer to you. You hug your arms tighter to your stomach and your back crouching a bit to look away from your 'friend.' You shudder a bit when you felt weight on the bed and a body hug you at the back. His face got closer to you and took a scent.

"Why don't you look at me anymore, Y/n?" he says as he secures his hands around your stomach, "Is it because I kidnapped you? I told you this was to protect you."

"Protect me, my ass," you mumble.

You felt your waist tighten when you said that.

"I really do mean it, Y/n. I want you to have a better like than in the woods. I promise to give you something better than this. We'll live at the quietest house with a waterfall to watch and a bamboo forest to see just how you'd like back in grade school."

"I still won't like you even for a bit."

Revel sighs as he still hears your threats.

"I understand you're still angry at me for your friends murder, but I promise I didn't do it."

"And so? Paying a few hitmen is still a crime. You're the real murderer here."

"Okay, I've had enough of your stupid attitude," he says.

Revel turns you around and you felt your neck had a grip strength.

"Don't you know how much I've done for you?" Revel's eyes showed jealously, and vengeance for your love, "After all I've gave you the presents, the attention, the love, everything! And yet here you are still hating on me! You're just being such a terrible friend! All I wanted to do with you was to be together, and you won't let me! Why is it so hard to ask for that!"

You start to choke out spit, slowly drowning away from your consciousness as you could see dots from the ceiling. You began to cry as you didn't want this to happen to you. You never asked for it. You tried to grab and tighten at least a bit onto Revel's arms to tell him it hurt, but he didn't care. The strength of his hands told it.

"No, you deserve this. You deserve to feel like this. It's only been two days, yet you act as if you've never seen me in a house with you before. I hate you for looking at me like that. Everday, I always hoped you would see me in a loving way. I always wished for you to just look at me like your friend, but no! You always show with disgust!"

"R-Reve-

"Shut up, you bitch! You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, but your attitude showed that you hated me more than the beauty of your face. Why can't you just understand that I love you!"

He stopped choking you at the moment and laid his hands around your neck as his head dropped lightly on your collarbones. Something wet dropped on your collarbones and realized he was crying.

"Why . . . why do you hate me . . . ?"

"S-Sorry . . . I'm sorry . . ."

"You better be," Revel says, "The most beautiful girl hates a man like me. No wonder why you hate me. I should be apologizing."

Revel lifts his head up to see your eyes, but you were scared to see his. You were traumatized. You never knew your childhood friend would go this far just for you, and you were really sorry for him, your friends, your classmates, your family, yourself.

But you had to look at him. It was the only way to set everything out before you could get hurt again. When you did, your face softened once you saw the crying face of the friend. He was desperate for your love and looked for more.

On that day forward, you promised yourself you'd be a better friend until you escaped.

💋