Chapter 3

Camden's POV

"Cam get up. It's almost 12:30 and why are you in Hayes' bed?" Nash asked. "Cause you wouldn't wake up last night and unlike you I'm kind of heartbroken right now" I said. "Hey I'm sorry. I was very tired." He said. "Yeah okay. I have to get up anyways. Do you want to go ride with me and Matthew?" I asked. "No Cam, Hayes, and I are going to the beach." he said. "Ooh maybe Matt wants to go there." I said and texted Matthew.

(M-Matt, C-Camden)

C- Hey Matt, wanna go to the beach and ride some other time? Nash, Hayes, and Cameron are going

M- Yeah sure. Sounds fun!

C- Okay. Be at the house in 15 mins.

M-Sure thang sweet thang

C- Good Lord Matt😂 I gtg get ready

M- alright bye cammy💖

*end of conversation*

I went in my room and changed into a strapless, coral bikini trimmed in a sea-foamy green. I slipped on my black Nike shorts and one of Nash's shirts. I put my hair in a braid and went to look for my shoes. "Nash, where are my Chaco's?" I asked. "In here. You left them in here yesterday when we got back from riding." He said and came in my room and handed them to me. "Thanks" I said and slipped them on. I grabbed my towel and then the doorbell rang.

"Hey Matt" I said as I opened the door. "Hey so are yall ready?" He asked. "Cam, Nash, Hayes are yall ready?" I yelled. "Yeah" Cam said as they all came down the stairs and we piled into Nash's truck.

"Camden your awfully quiet. What's wrong?" Nash asked. "What do you think?" I said looking out the window. "Camden remember what I said last night. We all love you. You've gotta get over him" Hayes said. I just sighed. "Come on, cheer up Grier." Matthew said tapped my nose. "You think you're cute don't you Espinosa?" I asked. "No. I think I'm HOT" he said. "You have so many issues" I said laughing. "Alright guys, we're here." Nash said and we got our stuff and laid it on the beach and I laid down to tan while the rest went and swam.

"Cam come swim! It's no fun without my little sister" Cameron said. We are really close. I'm like his other sister and he's like another brother to me. "No I'm tanning." I said. Before I knew it, Cameron's hands were picking me up. "Cam so help me if you throw me in this water" I said. "Too bad" he said and threw me in. "I hate you Cameron Alexander!" I said laughing and walking back to my towel. "Cam why don't you just come back and swimmmm" Nash said turning me back towards the water. "Nooooo I need to tan." I said turning back around and there he was. "Why is Collin here?" I asked. "Same reason you are." Hayes said. "Shut up. I'm going home." I said and ran and got my stuff. "Cam stop" Matt said grabbing my arm. Then Collin walked up. "Hey Camden." He said. "What do you want" I said. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry" he said. "K" I said and started to walk off. "Nash I'm ready to go." I said. "Alright." He said and we all left.

|Later that Night|

As of right now, my mom, Sky, and my Step dad are out eating dinner. Yes I know we are abnormal children for liking to stay home but right now I just want to try to get Collin out of my head. I sat on my bed and played around on my guitar for awhile until Nash came in. "Hey sis" he said. "Hey." I said back. "You okay?" He asked. "I don't know." I said and sat my guitar down. "Did I interrupt your playing?" He asked. "No it's fine. I was just picking at the strings trying to clear my head." I said and stood up. "Nash this is killing me" I said. "I promise you'll be okay" he said and hugged me. "Thank you for everything." I said and walked downstairs.

"Wanna play or sing a little?" He asked me as I grabbed my guitar and sat on the couch. "Not really. I rather just mess around with it." I said. "Have you written anything else?" He asked. "No. I've been singing Shawn's songs though. He sent me the lyrics to all of the songs he has written I've been doing covers of them." I said. "Well that's cool. Wanna order pizza?" He asked. "Yeah sure. Are the boys coming over again?" I asked. "Just Cam" he said. "Do you think Matthew could come?" I asked. "Why? Do you two have a thing?" He asked while raising his eyebrows. "No but hey he is cute." I said. "Is someone moving on?" He asked elbowing me. "Maybe. But hey, I don't even think Matt likes me and I'm not for sure if I have feelings for him." I said. "Well we have Magcon next week and he's going. Are you going with us?" He asked. "Yeah sure that sounds cool" I said. "We haven't had one in a while" he said. "I know it seems like forever." I said. "Oh wait change of plans. Triple Netflix date tonight." he said. "Nash" I said getting annoyed. "Sorry but Cam can't come so Jordyn is coming for Hayes and then you and Matt and yeah." He said. "Who is the other couple" I asked. "I may have a girl coming over" he said and sat down while he ate some fruity pebbles. "Oh is it Mallory?" I asked. "Maybe." He said blushing. "Aww Nash, you two would be so cute together." I said. "Yeah I really like her. Oh and by the way, Matt's almost here." He said. "Ok well popcorns ready and Hayes can bring the blankets so it's all good." I said and then the door bell rang. "Hey Mattchew" I said opening the door. "Hey little Grier" he said. "You up for a Netflix Dat- I mean a Netflix marathon." I asked. "Why not make it a date?" He said and Jordyn walked in. "Hey Jordyn. Hayes is in his room" I said and she went upstairs. Then Mallory got here. "Hey Mal, Nash is in the kitchen." I said. Shortly after Hayes came down with blankets and we just watched all kinds of movies together.

I started to get really sleepy so I laid my head on Matt's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me. "Aww Hayes are they dating?" I heard Jordyn asked. "No but they would be cute. I love seeing her happy" he said and kissed Jordyn's cheek. "You're such a good brother" she said. "Yeah he really is" I said. "So is Nash but him and Mal are asleep." I said and looked at Nash and Mallory. "I'm pretty sleepy too. Goodnight guys." I said and Matt kissed my forehead. "Night beautiful" he said and we fell asleep together on the living room floor downstairs beside Hayes and Jordyn. I really like Matt.

///////

So what do yall think about Camden and Matt?? Let me know in the comments.
-Morgan✌️