Chapter 5

"Stop" I told Hayes as he kept bugging me. "Stop Hayes" I said and he poked me again. "Hayes stop!" I yelled. "Then answer me." He said and laughed. "Umm this is not funny." I said trying not to laugh. "See you think it's funny. But do you need help getting ready for your date tonight?" He asked. "No but thanks bud" I said as I patted head and got up. "Well what are you wearing?" He asked. "This" I said and held up my outfit. It was a blue button up kind of shirt with a black sparkly skirt, black heels and my black purse. "what about your hair?" He asked. "Nosey huh? But I'm putting in a messy, but cute, looking bun." I said. "Well let me know if he hurts you in any way" he said. "Hayes, are you worried about me going tonight?" I asked. "Yes" he said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I just, I just don't want you getting hurt again." He said. "Hayes, I really like Matt and if I felt like he was going to get hurt I wouldn't do this" I said and gave him a hug. "I love you Cam." He said. "Love you to Hayes" I said.
~~~~~~~

"NASH! Stop taking my phone." I yelled from my room. Oh yeah we left Magcon early since one of the day's was canceled. "No!" He said. "I'm reading your texts with Maffew" he said teasing me and saying Maffew in a girly way. "Fine then" I said and took his phone. "Wait stop" he said. "No I'm reading your texts with 'Baby Girl💜'" I said teasing him about Mallory. "Here's your phone." he said and grabbed his. "Thank you" I said and went to sit in the living room.

"You took my spot on the couch" Hayes said coming downstairs. "Oh well" I said smiling. "Hey Hayes, do you love me?" I asked. "What do you want?" He asked. "For you to make me some food." I said. "Fine. What do you want?" He asked. "Macaroni and cheese please. Ha that rhymed." I said laughing. "Dork" he said and got up to me my food.

"Hey Camden, Matthew wanted me to tell you you're going to dinner and then to his house tonight" Nash yelled. "Okay!" I yelled back. "Sissy!" Skylynn yelled and ran to me. "Hey baby" I said and say her on my lap. "Are you gonna go with Matthew tonight?" She asked me. "Yeah." I said. "Good because he's cute" she said and blushed. "Are you trying to steal Matt?!" I said laughing. "No..." she said and turned and looked at Hayes. "Here's your food" Hayes said. "Why thank you" I said. "Yeah, yeah" he said and sat down. "So Sky, are you gonna help Camden get ready for her date tonight?" Hayes asked her as he ate some popcorn. "Can I?" She asked. "Yeah sure" I said. "Come on let's go get started." I said and we headed to my room.

|almost 2 hours later|

"Thanks for helping me get ready Sky. Wanna take a picture with me?" I asked. "Yeah" she said and I sat her on the bathroom counter and I stood behind her and we stuck our tongues. I showed it to her and then posted it.

"@CamdenGrier: She's a blond headed mini me😜"

"Camden, Matthew is here!" My mom yelled from downstairs. "Okay I'm on my way" I said and put Sky down and walked downstairs where Nash, Hayes, and Matt we're having a talk, oh my gosh. "Matthew are you ready" I asked. "Yeah I was just-woah" he said. "You look hot to. You can thank Sky for this look" I said. "Thanks for making her looking gorgeous" he said. "It was fun. Be nice to her. Wait I wanna take your picture" she said and Matt and I stood beside each other and smiled. "Thanks Sky." I said. "Now go have fun you two" Nash and my mom said. "Bye love you guys" I said. "Love you too." They said.
"So I figured just a movie instead of dinner and my house. Sound good?" He asked. "Sounds perfect." He said. "Is the 'The Longest Ride' okay with you" he asked. "Sure is." I said.

|after the movie|

"Tonight was fun" I said as I stood in front of Matt in front of my front door while he held both of my hands. "Yea it was. So I have a question" he said and I felt the butterflies go crazy in my stomach. "Yes?" I said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "I would love to Matthew" I said and before I knew it our lips touched. I said bye and went inside and put my back to the front door as I closed it and I just smiled and took a deep breathe. "How'd it go?" Mom and the boys asked. "Well he's mine now and we kissed." I said and smiled so big. "I'm just glad your happy" Nash said. "Me too" I said and got ready for bed!

//////

So they're officially together now! Ahh idk about you but I'm happy. Leave some feedback. Next chapter will start being written after 3 votes and 3 comments. Thanks guys for reading so far.
-Morgan🌴