All I Need To Know

"Do you want to marry me, Hailee Steinfeld? Let's say I'll die in 3 months. For only three months. Really Deeply... Only three months. Really passionately, with all of my strength" Y/n said wholeheartedly.

"Wow, the top star Y/n Y/Ln is proposing that we get marry yet again. If I said I didn't like it, I would be crazy!" Hailee mocked. Y/n dropped her smile. "When do we start? From today? Can we make it official? I don't mind it... Ah! Can I say on TMZ that I'm engaged to Y/n Y/Ln?"

Y/n let out a chuckle. "Goodnight Hailee", standing up y/n smiled walking out of her library, leaving Hailee.

Hailee spent the past several hours researching everything she could about Y/n Y/Ln. She was never a fan of the girl, let alone interested in getting to know her. But Y/n's life--at least the version on record as of now--is enough for a few soap operas.

There's the drama with a few cast members when she was only 6, when she was the biggest paid child actress on the shows she was in. Mary Kate and Ashley who? Compared to Y/n. When shooting an action movie, at the young age of 10 getting into a fist fight with another co-star same age, Donna Stevens during a scene, because y/n got her own dressing room and Donna didn't. Her relationship with Jacob Mason when she was 14, which ended when he cheated on her with, you guessed it Donna. Her supposed relationship with Connor another co-star, but almost everyone saw the PR stunt right away. And finally, her coming out as bisexual when she was seen out in public with Becky G. There was a rumor going around that her album during that time was inspired by her relationship with the singer, winning at least 6 grammies and 3 BMAs. But even that relationship came to an end, with the two saying it was a mutual break up and they just grew apart, both too busy to keep their relationship going.

Suffice it to say, Hailee had her work cut out for her if she wanted to get y/n to talk about any of it, or try to figure the girl out. It seemed that all of y/ns relationships ended fairly quickly, and just had terrible luck. Not like Hailee had any luck in the relationship department either. The only relationship she ever had ended without warning. Her first heartbreak that still haunted her to this day.

When Hailee looked at her phone, she saw the time, 11:45 pm. Hailee knew she needed to go to bed, feeling her drying eyes sting for just a moment. So she got up and walked down the hall, passing y/n's closed bedroom door and walking into the room right next door. When she laid down, she looked up at the dark ceiling, attempting to zone out. She wanted to make her brain do something, anything, other than think about y/n, but when she let out a heavy sigh she realized it's futile.

She brought her phone back out, and saw the once dark screen light up, and continue to do her research on the young celebrity. She looked through the many images she could find on google, and stalked her instagram, twitter, snapchat, and YouTube trying to find new information, or just admire her pictures.

Then she googled every show and movies y/n was in and tried to add those to her watch list for the future. Some of the movies she had seen because of Taylor, and she would admit they were really good. After that she went to her Spotify and looked up more of her music. Even watched a few clips from her music videos, or fan edits.

Slowly Hailee started to fall in love with her, just the littlest bit, as she watched her films.

Between the time y/n and the world was asleep, her phone flickers with sights of y/n, and the sound of her voice fills her ears. Her laughter soft and light, gentle like music, and her voice both in speaking can make her emotions loud and clear, and her singing is if she was listening to an angel.

There is no denying that Y/n is a stunningly beautiful woman. People often talked about her perfect, thick eyebrows, and her long hair, but Hailee can't take her eyes of her bone structure. Her jawline is strong, her cheekbones are high, and all of it comes to a point at her ever--so--swollen lips. Her eyes are huge but not so much round as an overside almond shape. Her tanned skin next to her hair looks elegant. Hailee knew full well y/n never had any cosmetic treatment done, yet she literally looked like she was the perfect creation made by the gods themselves. If there could only be one perfectly crafted human being on earth, it was Y/n Y/Ln. Hailee Even thought her body was too perfection. Nicely toned, with not too much muscle. Abs that popped out only a little letting you see the lines around it.