Feeling All to Feeling Nothing

The sounds of a bell, rung as the door gently swung open made Taylor turn her head. Working at a coffee shop she was trained to always great the customer as they walked in. But to her surprised as she turned, mouth ready to greet she smiled widely even more as she spotted the familiar face. She was a little surprised that her friend Niall had stopped by, but was actually looking forward to talking with him. She had called him early that day to meet when she was done with work and she was happy when he agreed.

Now here he was waiting patiently for his friend.

"Niall" Taylor called out to him, cheery with a friendly smile. Grabbing a drink she had made she walked towards him sitting down on an empty seat. The place was barley even full, with about 4 people sitting down, talking and enjoying their drinks. Taylor knew as late as it was, 8:45, the rest of the night would be quiet so she knew she had time to socialize.

"Tay, how are you?" Niall hugged the blond tightly, picking her up slightly off the ground. Taylor laughed at the playfulness of her friend. "What is it about that you're looking for me so desperately?" He chuckled, taking the empty seat in front of Taylor.

"It's not that... First, this is the most expensive item here" Taylor took the cup of boba tea sliding it across the table.

"Ah, how can the intro be so obvious?" Niall smiled, taking the large cup and took a long sip. "Woah, thats really good. So what's up?"

"I only have 10 minutes left before I finish my shift, so I'll give you the short and quick story." Taylor gave a tight lip smile, Niall only nodded asking her to continue. "Hailee, had a crush on Y/n in the past. You know those typical celebrities crushes. While we were growing up I saw what she wrote in her diary. Although she was hell bent on letting go of those feeling after she found out I had a crush on her as well. But she is a celebrity so it's not like she would give us ordinary people the time of day"

"True, celebrities only dates celebrities" Niall shrugged.

"That's why, if Y/n even sways her a tiny bit, she'll fall for it immediately as if she's been waiting for it."

"Isn't that a good thing: that a superstar like y/n likes our hailee?" Niall said through gritted teeth. He tightened the hold on his hands, as they hid underneath the table.

"The worlds Hailee and Y/n live in are completely different now. Love should only be between people who live in the same world as each other. Where the lifestyle is the same, and what they eat and wear are the same. People who are looking towards the same place together." Taylor said.

"So?" Niall tried to smile, bit it only came up short, not reaching his eyes. "What is it that you want to tell me?"

"Please hold on to Hailee. You're the only one who can protect her. Please?"

Niall didn't say anything, continuing to look at Taylor.

"Hailee is our best friend, Niall. I don't want her to be heartbroken by y/n. I want to believe y/n is a great of a person the media says she is, but at the same time we don't know her intentions"

"I know y/n personally and trust me when I said, she's very cunning. She only lets you see what she wants you to see. Y/n isn't a good person."

Y/n laid flat on her stomach on the bed, clothes from the morning still on. Her head still pulsed, and her vision was blurry as she tried to see her fingers. Sweat dripped from her face, as her eyes tried to focus on her hand. It took a few minutes, when she decided to try and stand up. A bit of a struggle, her arms feeling like jelly, she was able to push herself up off the bed and slowly walk to the bathroom.