Chapter 861-870

861: I opened the fake live broadcast room (7)

After coming back to life, Wei Ci always cared about the current situation of his mentor, but the world became more and more chaotic, and a letter was worth tens of thousands of dollars.

It will take as long as half a year to come back and forth, unfortunately, the correspondence will be lost.

After careful calculation, Wei Ci has not received a reply from her teacher for a long time.

Cheng Jing is under Huang Song's account, Huang Song's territory is in Haozhou, which is only one month away from Langya County, and communication is relatively convenient.

He said, "Teacher has been having a lot of happy events recently.

How's it going ." "Oh? What happy event?"

Wei Ci was pleased. If Mr. Yuan Jing could live well, he would feel better in his heart.

"Last year, a very energetic student came to Langya College. The teacher was overjoyed. Although this person was born in a cold, no father and no mother, he was amazingly talented and his appearance was good. He was born with a little cinnabar in his forehead. Niang glanced at him. As you know, the teacher loves Wu Niang and has been worrying about Wu Niangs marriage. How can we not be happy when I meet a suitable candidate? The marriage between the two will be made possible by the match between them."

Cheng Jing said, " "Wuniang" is the youngest daughter of Mr. Yuan Jing, whose boudoir name is Zhu Qingning.

Wu Niang has always been pleased with Wei and kindness, but the flower is intentionally flowing and the water is ruthless, and the goddess has a dream and a king without a heart.

She wasn't that kind of vulgar woman either. Wei Ci definitely refused, and she let go after feeling uncomfortable.

Upon hearing Wu Niang's appointment, Wei Ci was happy for her first, and then frowned.

The man was born cold and has no father or mother, so the conditions are really a bit worse.

The teacher loves Wu Niang so much, why did she choose such a son-in-law for her?

He has always regarded himself as Wu Niang's elder, and even treated him as a daughter. Wu Niang's husband-in-law is naturally equivalent to his son-in-law in Wei Ci's eyes. On weekdays, Wei Ci makes friends regardless of their origins, but father-in-law sees son-in-law and makes friends with different standards.

"Is this chosen by the teacher, or is it the meaning of Wu Niang?"

Wei Ci knows how much his teacher loves her daughter, she can't wait to pick the stars and the moon and hold them in front of Wu Niang.

How could such a loving father choose such a husband-in-law for her daughters?

Cheng Jing heard the sound and knew Yayi, and instantly understood the meaning of the allusion in Wei Ci's words.

He said, "Although the teacher loves Wu Niang, he will not let her go unprincipled. Since he has agreed to this marriage, it can be seen that the teacher is also satisfied... If you want to come, what is so special about that person? After all, the teacher is too. To be a father, I still hope that his children will be happy.

Wei Ci asked again, I dont know who is that persons last name or name, and where does he live? He moved to Zhongzhao with his people in his previous life, but the contact with his friends has not been interrupted. Maintain correspondence.

He vaguely remembered a student of Wu Niang who later married his teacher, who was still a young celebrity from Langya County, who was always known as a talent.