Chapter 1571-1580

1571: Defeat Nie Liang, attack Yang Tao, and point your sword at the world (109)

After confirming the look in his eyes, Yan Lin was so poor that he didn't even have a valuable object.

The Dream Back to the Millennium Event has launched so many periods, so many European emperors were born, and more or less took some souvenirs and left.

He alone is afraid that he will come back empty-handed.

Yes, it is indeed "he", and this European Emperor is also a typical man wearing a woman.

Within a quarter of an hour after arriving, I heard someone knocking on the door from door to door outside, begging and crying.

People were crying hoarse and sounded pitiful, so he saved it.

However, the conditions are limited. If there is nothing to do, Ou Huang can only do his best. Whether Yan Lin's life can be saved or not depends on himself.

[Strawberry Smoothie]: QAQ is crying, why can I be selected in the European Emperors speech this time with less than ten!

[Blueberry Smoothie]: Accept your fate, the emperor in the live broadcast has nothing to do with the activity level at all, so it's impossible to save it!

I often mix up the salted fish in the live broadcast room, and many iDs are familiar with it, but this time the face of Ou Huang is very fresh.

After more than ten years in the live broadcast room, he only grabbed his seat. There were only eight records of his speech, iD [studying medicine can't save brain damage].

"I don't want to speak less, I don't want to. When I'm a doctor, I didn't get the brains out of the patient while watching the live broadcast."

He was holding the girl's shell, carefully identifying the herbs collected in the room, and the salted fish in the live broadcast room. He played CALL.

Looking at the previous situation, this Ou Huang should be a Western medicine doctor, but he can recognize Chinese medicine herbs. It's amazing!

Doctors have good job prospects. Many salted fish in the second and third year of high school asked Ou Huang if he had a good professional recommendation, and they also wanted to learn.

Ou Huang licked his mouth and snorted coldly, "Persuade people to study medicine and thunder and strike." When the

salted fish heard this, they immediately praised the Ou Huang's honesty, and said countless medical students and hospital workers. Voice of the heart!

[Smuggling of non-Emirates]: The emperor Ou was very complaining, did the work go smoothly?

Salted fish like to chat, but they are more keen on digging up gossip. The King of Europe tells a story as soon as he hears this.

Sure enough-

Ou Huang looked indifferent and indifferent, "Of course my work is not going well. Guess how I got here? I was not cut in by the patient."

As a doctor, he is also a doctor who has transferred Chinese medicine to Western medicine and has a bachelor and master degree. , He squatted in the hospital for rotation internship for many years before he became a regular employee, and entered the hospital to work diligently. Asking himself, he is worthy of himself, worthy of his patients, and has worked hard against the prevailing bad ethos of medical trouble. However, luck is really back, as soon as he finished an operation, he was cut into iCu by the maternal man.