Chapter 1801-1810

1801: Reactions from all parties (part 2)

"This means that the overall situation has been determined."

Huang Song sat on the porch, watching his son and daughter shaking their heads to read, and being accompanied by his beloved wife, he was considered a winner in life.

The warm family time was broken by Jiang Pengji's news.

Huang Song was stunned for a while, then he gave a relieved smile, raised his hand and rubbed the little daughter's hair bun, and muttered, "Time flies so fast... Madam, in another ten years or so, our generation will When I get old, this world belongs to the next generation of young people."

Qi Chaolan raised his hand to cover Huang Song's hand, playing with his fingers naughty.

"It's more than ten years and it's still growing, so you'll be old so soon?"

Huang Song said, "It's not good if you don't accept old age, the iron tree that hasn't blossomed for ten thousand years will have fruit... With such a mother, and such a beautiful background, The future is destined to be extraordinary. My husband wants time to pass faster and look at the young people's abilities."

As Jiang Pengji's pace of dominating the world approaches, people like Huang Song will slowly withdraw from the stage.

Qi Chaolan heard the loneliness in her husband's words and couldn't help but caressed him by touching his shoulder to comfort him.

"Lang Jun can blame his concubine back then..."

If it weren't for Qi Chaolan to keep Huang Song with himself and his children, Huang Song would probably have killed himself in that battle.

For him, dying undefeated is not necessarily happy.

If so, you don't need to remember that you are a loser over the years and the winners go farther and farther, which opens their distance far.

If Huang Song has a bad life, Qi Chaolan is also guilty.

Huang Song said, "What nonsense, how can your husband be so narrow-minded?"

At the beginning, there were all kinds of inconveniences.

If he was still a prince, who would dare to stop him?

However, after so many years, Huang Song wanted to open it at the same time as he was used to it.

Everyone has their own ambitions, and guarding their wives and children may not be unhappy in their lives, and they may not be happy when they arrive at Kouzhong.

The heights are so cold, once a person's position changes, the subsequent changes will also come.

He only hopes that the young friend will be able to maintain his original aspirations after the ninth five-year plan, and everything around him will not deteriorate with the change of identity.

I really want to say guilt--

"As a husband, I feel a little guilty to my wife..."

Huang Song said abruptly, causing Qi Chaolan to look surprised and suspicious.

He smiled, "Back then Meng Zhan wanted to adopt a woman of the same race as a daughter and gave it to me as a concubine room. Does my wife remember what you said?"

Qi Chaolan was embarrassed and smiled, "It's been some years, concubine body" How do you remember?"

Huang Song said, "Madam forgot, but my husband still remembers."