Extra Story: Gu Min

Extra Story: Gu Min (1)

Golden autumn September, chrysanthemum yellow crab fat.

"Sure enough, crabs in this season are the most plump."

There is an Internet celebrity snack street near Tianhua University. The long street is full of various snack stalls, and it is a lively scene with crowds every day. The crab dishes here are well-known at home and abroad, and every year it attracts countless old foodies to come here to taste. In addition to the delicious and unique crab dishes, there is also a historical reason. According to reports, the crab dishes here were developed with the assistance of historical celebrity Yang Si, and the taste is the most authentic.

Probably for these reasons, people in this city have the habit of eating crabs in September.

Although Gu Min is not a food lover, she applied to Tianhua University for the college entrance examination, and the snack street also occupied a certain position.

"Eat less, crabs have a cold nature. You are not afraid of eating badly. You can't eat more delicious things. The right amount is the best."

"Oh, Chenchen is distressed about money?"

Gu Min pretended to be sad. A pair of eyes stuck to the dish and refused to move.

"If I feel sorry for the money, what would I do for a treat?" Jiang Chen skillfully shaved the crab meat and said helplessly, "Isn't it worried that you will eat too much and your stomach will feel uncomfortable? I have no conscience, I knew you were thinking so. I won't bring you here, sad."

"Chen Chen, don't be angry, I was wrong, and I won't dare again next time." Gu Min couldn't help putting his hands together and begging for mercy, until the opposite Jiang Chen showed a touch of helplessness. Laughing, she changed the subject wittily, "Chen Chen has lived here for a long time? You can find it in such a remote small shop."

Jiang Chen said, "I haven't lived for long, but there is a food lover at home. He goes to many places. Naturally, I know."

Gu Min asked, "Brothers and sisters?"

Jiang Chen shook his head, "No, the food lover is my father."

This restaurant was discovered by Jiang Chen's father when he was young, and business was very good at that time. However, with the development of the times, people's lives are getting faster and faster. This kind of store management encounters difficulties. The son of the store feels that there is no future in becoming a chef, and no one inherits the craftsmanship of the elderly.

"Two guests, the dishes are ready."

The storefront of this store is not only remote, but also very small. The waiter, chef, and owner of the store are all taken care of by the owner.

The owner is too old to be as busy as he was when he was young, and the number of customers received daily is limited.

He wanted to close the door early today, but he didn't expect Jiang Chen to bring Gu Min to dinner, and the owner would make an extra table of crab banquets.

Jiang Chen murmured his thanks, and the shop owner showed a sincere expression of fear.

Gu Min showed a suspicious look.

"Chen Chen, is my illusion? The store grandfather looks like...very scared to you? Can't you say that you're scared, you should say respect?"