Extra Story: Ascend to the Extreme

When Jiang Pengji grew up so old, he knew what it meant for the first time fighting was cool for a while, and the crematorium afterwards.

As a severely injured person, she lay down on the bed for two or three months. It was not until the cold winter slowly melted and a ray of spring was blowing in that she was allowed to walk on the ground. The trauma was okay, but the position of the few knives stabbed by the God Sword was too cruel and difficult to raise.

Even the Queen Doctor Jiang Pengji was rampant when he cursed the perpetrator more than once.

Qi Guan asked to come to visit from time to time, every time he looked solemn, and couldn't help holding something with his right hand.

Jiang Pengji said, "Knowing that you endure it uncomfortably, and turning around to bring your favorite fan, why do you deliberately remove it?"

Qiao Guanren had no other problems except fan control, but Jiang Pengji was an injury, and there was no wind in the house.

He said, "I am not used to it for a while, forbearance and tolerance passed, but the lord's body-you have to pay attention to it later."

Jiang Pengji was full of big and small injuries, and the whole person was tied into a mummy. At first it was only Eyeballs and mouth can move.

"The enemy is all over, who can hurt me? I won't have this chance even if I don't pay attention."

Qi Guan told him to be silent after listening, but every time he left, Jiang Pengji suspected Qi Guan was going to fight with someone. NS.

Wei Ci said, "Wen proves that this is an impatient."

Jiang Pengji said, "Fortunately, he doesn't know the truth, otherwise this matter will not end well."

As a sick person, Jiang Pengji's appearance is calm and calm, and he is an expert in the world. It looks like a river of blood and tears.

Knowing that all these sufferings would have to be suffered by her herself, why should she be so cruel that night?

Misconceptions!

Because of the habit he had developed over the years, Jiang Pengji was able to wake up very early, and could not move around due to his injuries, so he could only lie down all day to pass the time. At this time, she missed the live broadcast room very much-watching the group of salted fishes talking, one day passed.

But it's okay, after all, he said hello before parting, which is an explanation to the salted fish.

Jiang Pengji looked at Feixue outside the window and thought.

Wei Ci was bringing her lunch, and seeing Jiang Pengji's nostalgic look on her face, he couldn't help but ask more.

"I miss an old friend. I have known each other for eighteen years, but-now I can't see it anymore. Before I left, I never said goodbye." Jiang Pengji said, "Life is like duckweed gathering and scattering. Zefen, I also understand the truth. It's just—"

Wei Cidao, "but the lord still feels melancholy?"

Jiang Pengji said, "It's almost like this. Son. Isnt Wen Zheng the same? Every time he comes to see me, he deliberately unwinds the fan outside the door for fear that the fan will freeze me.

According to the testimony, he has developed the habit of using fans since he was five or six years old. At first, it was to repel mosquitoes to his seriously ill mother. Later, he developed dependence somehow. When thinking about problems, he could not calm down without a fan. Can't get the idea-Jiang Pengji has been with Xianyu in the live broadcast room for seventeen years and eight months. Counting the age of her previous life, the live broadcast room is equivalent to accompany her one-third of her life.