Chapter 1091-1100

1091: Disturbance is up again (7)

The banquet finally broke up unhappy.

Everyone is very clear that this is only a tentative confrontation, and the big guy's bottom line is not revealed.

Nie didn't want to swallow the entire Cangzhou, he said to ask for Cangzhou as soon as he came up, but it was for the convenience of bargaining later.

This is the same as asking prices and paying back money on the ground.

Negotiating, it is impossible to set the price as soon as it comes up.

As everyone knows, Jiang Pengji's brain circuit is different from that of normal people. She is not a temptation. Her bottom line is "not lose an inch!"

Nie wants to take down a county in Cangzhou so that he can get his hands on the land of Dongqing in the future. Why does he want to be so beautiful?

If Nie is allowed to succeed, the natural danger portal of Zhanjiang Pass will be abolished.

Nie can attack, retreat and defend. With such a neighbor, who can sleep at night?

Jiang Pengji was the most "greedy", she had the idea of ​​occupying the entire territory of Cangzhou alone.

Huang Song is more optimistic here, he and Jiang Pengji share the cake, and Nie rolls aside.

Nies bottom line is the lowest. Nie, Jiang Pengji, and Huang Song are divided into Cangzhou.

Looking at this situation, it seems that Jiang Pengji's ambition is the greatest, but it is not. Nie's ambition is the most obscure and strongest.

"A Nie family is so reluctant and unforgiving. If the Beiyuan Yi family enters the game, it will not turn the sky?" Huang Song drank the sober soup and forced himself to calm down a bit. Only then was able to stabilize the position, so that Nie did not dare to act rashly."

Although he and Jiang Pengji are "brothers and sisters" of plastic flowers, they are barely their own family members, and Nie is an outsider.

Instead of allowing outsiders to take advantage, it is naturally best to share the cake with the family.

This situation is also the layout of Meng Zhan before his death. Without the intervention of outside forces, the alliance between Huang Song and Jiang Pengji cannot be broken.

As everyone knows, Jiang Pengji also has her own plans here.

"Zixiao——"

The banquet dissipated, Wei Ci and others followed Jiang Pengji, ready to go home, they heard familiar voices before they went far.

Wei Wei smiled and stepped forward, and greeted Jiang Pengji and the others, as if just now, his lips, guns, and swords were fake.

"Big brother!" Wei Ci returned the courtesy, his expression also calm, like a pair of ordinary brothers.

Jiang Pengji glanced at the two in secret, and said lightly, "Your brothers have not seen you for many years. I am afraid that there are many things to say, and I will not disturb you. Only one point, Zixiao is weak and weak. I am afraid that I can't stay up all night and work. Some rest." After

that, Jiang Pengji gave space to the brothers and took the others back home.

Wei Wei looked at Jiang Pengji's back and squinted his eyes meaningfully, with some scrutiny under his eyes.

He knows the ambitions of his younger brother well, and Wei Ci chose Jiang

Pengji to become an official. He must pin his ambitions on this person- Shenzhou Unification, He Qing Haiyan!