Chapter 1441-1450

1441: Take a moment (eight)

Yang Tao hesitated for a while after hearing this, feeling a little uncertain.

"Will the princes of Zhongzhao be willing to take a trip to the muddy water?"

He didn't know much about Zhongzhao, only some furs.

After all, Nan Sheng and Zhongzhao are far apart, and it takes half a year for information to be transmitted back and forth.

"Why not?" Yan Lin said with confidence, "Among the princes of Zhongzhao, the Nie family dominates, occupying the most fertile land in the prefecture and county, which has long become a thorn in the eyes and a thorn in the flesh of others. This troubled world is like a boat sailing against the current. If you retreat, if you dont fight, you are waiting to die! According to Nies current military strength, you can still choose to be successful in three to five years, but after three to five years? Liu Xi is ambitious, even if she doesnt provoke her, she will be greedy by others. Meat. Nie had offended Liu Xi before. Because of the man's hatred temperament, I'm afraid he hasn't forgotten it."

Yan Lin looked soberly, now Nie looks like a beautiful scenery, but it's not worry-free.

If Nie didn't work hard to grow himself, he could only watch the enemy grow and annex himself.

Yang Tao said, "Is Liu Xi so wild?"

He had a very good impression of Jiang Pengji. Although she was a woman with a very open and sloppy personality, she didn't always take a bite when she saw him.

Yan Lin didn't think much.

When outsiders were afraid of Northern Xinjiang, this one was the only one who secretly recharged and sent troops to conscript at the critical moment when the vitality of Northern Xinjiang was severely injured.

From this, it can be seen that Jiang Pengji is not only wild, but also decisive and warlike, not willing to let go of any opportunity to strike the enemy.

As far as Nan Sheng is concerned, she is bound to win.

The weak Yang Tao wanted to ask for survival and had to form an alliance with Zhongzhao.

"If she wasn't wild, how did the Northern Xinjiang lose?" Yan Lin said, "She is a wolf. Seeing the bloody prey, it is impossible not to be moved. I missed this opportunity and waited for Nan Sheng to recover. If the edict grows further, it will be difficult for her to want to expand.

The blood and tears of her predecessors told them that the road of multi-country establishment will not work, because people's ambitions are endless, and it is inevitable for countries to evade. Only when the real great unification is completed can the world become clean. Jiang Pengji has this temperament again, don't want her to satisfy a Dongqing.

For Jiang Pengji, this is an excellent time to dye the guide Sheng.

For the Nie family of Zhongzhao, isn't this a good time to expand the territory and get involved in Dongqing?

Today, Yang Tao is surviving through the cracks. This opportunity is used well, and it may not be impossible to be the oriole and become the final winner.

Yan Lin looked solemn and his brows were filled with sadness. Yang Tao knew that his little friend was under heavy pressure and did not bother him.

Because Yan Lin is sure that there is no ambush, Yang Tao is not worried that An Xun will set up an ambush in front of him.

However, Yang Tao felt relieved, but the other Allied princes were not at ease.