Chapter 891-900

891: Overlord of the North (twenty-eight)

A few years ago, various families in Chongzhou took advantage of the pressure of the northern Xinjiang army to spread rumors and snatched the fields and houses they depended on from the people by cleverly taking advantage of them, forcing them to turn from good citizens to refugees, killing many lives. Life?

This kind of method is not considered a major issue for the gentry.

But in any case, this is an embarrassing robber method.

The aristocratic family all have a face, even if they have done robbery and bandit activities, they can't admit it.

In other words, the means of land mergers belong to the "hidden rules", which can only be understood and cannot be explained in words.

Because of this, Jiang Pengji was able to take a bite back, leaving the Chongzhou family speechless.

She said that the Chongzhou aristocratic family and the Northern Xinjiang imperial court were eye-catching, and even under the instigation of the three tribes of Northern Xinjiang, they robbed the fields of the people of Chongzhou to prepare for the army of Northern Xinjiang to take control of Chongzhou... Logically speaking, there is nothing wrong with this. She only needs to show this reason, fabricate a few forged correspondence books, plus the wounds on Liu She and Jiang Pengji's body, enough to make the Chongzhou family suffer a dumb loss.

After all, more than 90% of the land in Chongzhou was indeed divided up by them.

The ironclad evidence is hard to lose even if you want to.

Of course, this is only a struggle at the level of public opinion, and the decisive factor is the army.

If these aristocratic families dare to truly oppose her, she dare to bloodbath them all!

She wanted to see if the lives and fields of one or two people were more important, or the lives of their entire clan were more important!

When Jiang Pengji walked out of the mansion, she looked up at the dark sky, and the corners of her mouth evoked silent taunts.

At this moment, Chongzhou has truly changed.

In Chongzhou, there are rumblings of wind, and the capital, half a month away from it, is now calm.

"Zixiao, why are you still asleep at this point?"

Zhang Ping came out wearing a thick jacket, Ying Ying Chuo Chuo saw a long figure standing in the garden.

At first, he was shocked. With the meager moonlight, he took a closer look and realized that the opponent was not a ghost, but Wei Ci.

When Wei Ci heard someone calling him, he turned around and glanced, hoarsely said, "Xiheng."

Hearing the voice, Wei Ci should have got up halfway and ran to the yard to see the stars.

"It took two years for your body to grow better. Why don't you cherish it so much?" Zhang Ping felt like an old mother, babbling and talking, "You are not afraid of catching cold if you dress so thinly. Look at your pale face, you can do it in the middle of the night. Frighten people to death..."

If Wei Ci falls ill, the heavy burden can only be placed on him and Shao Guang, and it can be exhausting to death.

Wei Ci thanked Zhang Ping for his kindness, he took a deep breath, and the cold air poured into his lungs, shaking him with cold.

"Put on, do not they sick." Zhang Ping initiative to give up his cloak, "see you standing in the yard a while, what to see?"

"...... Northern Royal Star more dazzling light, and with a faint With a little blood..."