Chapter 1211-1220

1211: The Death of Zhao Shao (9)

Although it hasn't been stated clearly, Xie Ze's meaning is already obvious, and Li Yun naturally welcomes it.

It's not difficult to solicit thanks. This kid doesn't have as many thoughts as Han Yu, and he doesn't even need Jiang Pengji to go out.

Because Xie expressed his intention to submit, the medical soldiers who took care of him were more cautious and thoughtful than before.

Conquering Han Yu and Xie Ze one after another does not mean that Jiang Pengji can relax.

She can defeat Xu Pei and repel Huang Song, and her ally Yang Tao has done a lot.

Yang Tao is willing to send troops to help her fight this battle. Naturally, he is not here to be Lei Feng. He only needs half of Zhangzhou previously robbed by Xu Pei and Zhao Shao, his father and enemy. Jiang Peng Ji capture mountain Urn, naturally you want to wash in vain to Zhao Shao Yang Tao mail in the past -

but -

"? Zhao Shao not find it now?"

"Is not news."

Jiang Peng Ji capture mountain Urn has three days.

While cleaning the battlefield methodically, treating the wounded, counting losses and luggage, while sending people to take over Xu Pei's team.

Xu Pei's team is quite luxurious, and many well-known celebrities can be found here.

Beings are in various forms. Some people would rather die than surrender, expressing disdain and contempt for Jiang Pengji, while some people have a tendency to submit to refuge.

It's just that Jiang Pengji is not a garbage recycling station, and not everyone can come in from her team.

There are many people under Xu Pei's account, and the power of the family is complicated. Jiang Pengji didn't completely reject the power of the family, she just didn't want the power of the family to rebel against the guest. If she has a clear mind, she doesn't mind reusing it. However, there are too few children from a sober family like Xiang Fengjin. Most of them are masters in political struggles. They want to make calculations for the clan, and they can't get a pot of urine with her. Disaster.

It is still useful to a few people who often sit on cold benches.

Han Yu knows these people best, and Jiang Pengji specifically referred to his opinions.

In addition to these types of people, there are still a small group of people under Xu Pei's account who are doing idle meals.

"Xin Zhao is really rich, and it doesn't hurt to raise such a few waste dim sum——"

Jiang Pengji made no secret of vomiting, Han Yu could only be speechless.

"These people are known to have good reputations--" To

put it bluntly, they were recruited to be doormen just for their reputation. They were similar in nature to ornamental potted plants and looked good.

Jiang Pengji sighed and said bluntly, "No matter how famous you are, you can't eat it. Instead, you can eat my meal and take my salary. My little life is better than me, and it is not pleasing to my eyes! With this spare money, Can I train more elites?"

As a pragmatist, Jiang Pengji hates these false tricks the most.

As a new recruit, Han Yu couldn't refute too much, he could only quietly adapt to the lord who played cards out of common sense.