Chapter 1691-1700

1691: Collect Nansheng, Kill Anxun (Ninety-nine)

That's right, but there are not many people who are still in the mood to sleep after returning home.

Tomorrow's battle is very important, and it is a good opportunity for everyone to grab credit and obtain qualifications, and no one wants to miss it.

Just thinking about it makes me feel turbulent, how can I still fall asleep.

Not only they couldn't sleep, but the captured An Yin and others stayed up all night, worrying about their future.

The dejected looks of each one resembled a bereaved dog.

"How does Liu Xi plan to deal with me tomorrow?"

Everyone had such a thought in their hearts.

No one wants to die, but the butcher knife that kills people is in the hands of the enemy, and they can do nothing.

"What are you afraid of? The big deal is death. Why should a man be afraid of life and death?" A brawny man said with a grumpy neck, "I heard that Liu Xi murdered Yingye with a violent temperament. If I don't follow suit, I will probably die. , If you surrender, you will have to be a petite, flattering and greedy for the rest of your life. Such humiliation, it is better to die clean. If you are greedy for life and fear of death, you will come down." When

everyone heard this, their faces were blue. NS.

I don't know if he was frightened by the brawny's words, or was angry with his words.

Someone said, "Liu Xi is really so domineering? If you don't return, just return to the hometown, and still want to

kill the prisoners to vent their anger?" Although killing prisoners is a normal operation, not every prisoner can be killed. The scribes are in this respect. There are certain preferential treatments.

It's a big deal, and you won't be able to hide it, and it won't be worthy of a life.

Of course, to say so, these people who used to be high-powered and juggling the situation, they can not be content to calm down.

The choices before everyone are really limited, and I have to worry about the head around my neck.

In fact, many people already have the idea of ​​surrendering. Which boss is not a part-time job?

Whoever gives them money, rights, and status are their parents.

If An Xun is defeated, they will switch jobs. This is a normal operation.

However, he was ashamed to say these words. Whoever said it first seemed to be a volatile and unreliable villain.

Especially the brawny man said with arrogance, whoever mentions surrendering Jiang Pengji will be the best.

In order not to make the atmosphere too awkward, someone wisely changed the subject at this time.

"I'm waiting for life and death to be a trivial matter, but the lord's situation is really bad."

If they surrender, they will have a chance to climb up in the future.

Didn't you see Huang Song and Yang Tao's old ministers still eating very well under Jiang Pengji's account?

If An Xun reconciles, the ending will be different. In the future, he will be given a marquise to appease him. He has no two or two real powers in his hands, and he has no more than three or five people. People with a little bit of dignity, who wants to live such a life? An Xun was once a prince of the most powerful, and he couldn't tolerate this huge gap even more.