Extra Story: If you cross again

Extra Story: If you cross again (1)

Traveling through this kind of thing, you get used to dressing, Jiang Pengji only treats traveling as a vacation.

But can you say hello to her before crossing?

Can I discuss the landing location?

His eyes closed and opened again, and he appeared in the strange men's locker room. The door opened in the next second, making it even more embarrassing.

Indoors and outdoors, a dozen or so men in their twenties and a red-haired woman in the dressing room looked at each other in a weird atmosphere.

After a while, one of the handsome men asked.

"Who are you? Why did you get into our locker room?"

Is it a fanatic or a thief trying to steal?

"If you don't answer, we will call someone."

Hearing the man's question, Jiang Pengji raised his brows. The man's words-seemed to be the official words of Jiang Chao's era?

She traveled back to the future era of Jiang Chao's plane?

Jiang Pengji blinked, and replied in unskilled elegant words, "I don't know how I got here."

This was said from a large and beautiful foreign population with red hair and red eyes, a curvaceous body, and a cold temperament. More like a provocation.

The man said to his companion beside him, "Zhengze, call the police."

The young man known as "Zhengze" was dyed blonde, sunny, tall, and his muscles exposed.

"Shaoyang, call the police now?"

"Call the police." The strange foreign woman appeared in the locker room of the national team. This was enough reason to call the police.

When Jiang Pengji heard their conversation, his expression cracked for a moment.

"Zhengze? Shaoyang? Yang Tao? Yan Lin?"

Coincidentally, the two young men wearing jerseys in front of them have the same names as old acquaintances.

Jiang Pengji still lived a long life in that world, but because she was too cruel to her body when facing the villain, Tiannao, she only lived for a few years before kneeling and returning to the federation. She doesn't know how other people are, but Yang Tao and Yan Lin are standard longevity signs. When her eyes were closed in her lifetime, the two were still in good spirits, and they made appointments to go to winter swimming for fitness every winter.

The old minister Jiang Chao lived so long, and Jiang Pengji was relieved while worried.

These sophisticated fellows are not easy to deal with, what a pressure on the young emperor.

After going to bed at the end of his life, Jiang Pengji returned to the Federation, and it has been more than 20 years.

In other words, she has not heard the names of acquaintances for more than 20 years.

When the two young men heard her, their expressions changed.

"Who are you?"

Jiang Pengji pointed at herself and said with a smile, "Me? My name is Jiang."

Jiang...

The two young men looked at each other and fell into a bewildered silence.

Other teammates asked what was going on. The young man named "Shaoyang" found a decent excuse to relieve Jiang Pengji.