Chapter 1631-1640

1631: Receiving Nansgeng, Killing An Xun (43)

Jiang Pengji apparently also noticed that everyone's expressions were strange, so he let out a light cough to ease the embarrassment.

"The evidence is conclusive?"

"I

'm sure it's the Nan clan of Fenzhou." The Nan clan of Fenzhou, this is really the Nansheng clan. They want money and money, food and food, and people. The previous Yang Tao would also give them a few. Face and respect. To put it more plainly, the Nanshi of Fenzhou is the sponsor of sponsoring and investing in the princes, and the proper benefactor.

Who doesn't give a lot of face to the gold master?

Jiang Pengji unreasonably played the card and offended the Nan Clan of Fenzhou as soon as he came over. He used force to steal half of the family's wealth. The good land they circled around was confiscated, and even the tombs of their ancestors were repeatedly patronized. The clay figurine still has three points of anger, let alone Nanshi.

The Nan clan was on fire, so naturally he wanted to plot and kill Jiang Pengji.

They ascertained Jiang Pengji's work and rest in advance, bought in the internal response, and arranged more than a hundred dead men on the only way in advance.

All this, Jiang Pengji did not know in advance.

Even if she is insightful, she can't control both cats and dogs, and it is inevitable that there will be omissions. Nan was able to lay down this ambush without disturbing her. Her arrogance should bear part of the responsibility, but more thanks to Nan's calculations.

If Jiang Pengji didn't have the ability to choose a hundred, it would be a dead end for any prince.

Of course, on the other hand, it is precisely with this force that she dares to make such waves.

If others follow suit, they will probably die so much that there is no scum left.

For another prince, Nan's calculation was successful.

Wei Ci asked, "How does the lord plan to deal with it?"

"The words of the dead man cannot be fully believed. Send someone to check again, if it is really the Nan clan..." Jiang Pengji chuckled softly, and his lips lightly opened. A few white teeth were revealed, with Senbais killing intent for no apparent

reason , If you dont kill, is it possible to keep them for the New Year? The people like Nan Sheng were not allowed to see the fate of trying to kill her. These people would not Be good.

"

Exterminate the clan?" "Exit!"

Jiang Pengji's decision was not opposed.

Even if some people think that the genocide decision is too harsh, they will not upset their own masters for this reason.

Most of Jiang Pengji's courtiers, except those who surrendered with Yang Tao, were of Dongqing origin. The number of noble clans was less than that of the poor, especially the high-level confidants, who had an overwhelming victory. At the middle level, the gentry has the upper hand, but the right to speak is also weak.

The similarities between these gentry and the Nansheng gentry are only in the identity of the "gentlemen". These connections alone are not enough to make them intercede at the risk of being hated by Jiang Pengji. From the standpoint of interest, the Nansheng clan is not in the same camp with them.